Looking for Filipina Housemaid

I'm a US diplomat living in Riyadh who is looking for a live-in Filipina housemaid for a two-year contract (perhaps longer.) I have a 4-bedroom house on the Diplomatic Quarter, but as my family is not here the employee could also work at other US Embassy houses on the DQ during the weekday. I will pay $300 USD/month plus health and travel benefits. I will acquire a Saudi visa to bring someone from the Philippines. I'd appreciate anyone passing this information around the Filipino community in KSA or abroad. Many thanks, John M.

I have passed your request to a very close Filipino friend and ex colleague of mine and hope he will be able to assist? On receipt of any positive feedback I will post it here so you may contact him directly.

Many thanks!

Great Musicman,

I've done the same, let's see what happens.

I suppose you've come to the right place after all John. ;)

Salman

I still didn't get a word from my contact, I'm not sure how it's working out with USExpat, have you found anyone yet?

Hi Salman and Glauris,

Yes, thank you very much--I just found someone yesterday.  Thank you very much for your kind assistance! John

I am looking for a housemaid from Philippine to work in Saudi Arabia ,Medina ,in 5 bedroom apartment with my housewife. I have three kids not in school, I am engineer working in three shift.
  My requirement is good looking lady in age of 20 to 35yrs, some English or Arabic speaker, Knows how to deal with children, clean and organize, and has to be a Muslim.
  My offer is 1000 riyals plus tickets, health benefits, good work condition, and well treatment.
  Contact me at [email protected]

heloo sir jhon, r u still looking a filipina house maid? im interesting looking for a job, but rigth now im here in cairo, egypt,

My requirement is good looking lady

So now one has to be goodlooking to clean houses?

Alliecat wrote:

My requirement is good looking lady

So now one has to be goodlooking to clean houses?

This is getting better and better.

it's an old thread, Jo Ann. Unfortunately, he'll never see it lol

Dear USExpat, I'm afraid I can't help on the house maid front, but AllieCat was good enough to point out that you live in the DQ. I'm working for one of the top Saudi banks and am wondering if the DQ is a good alternative to the compounds (Arabian Homes, AlHamra, Arizona etc)? What is the availability/price of say 2 bed apartments/flats/townhouses, do you know.

Cheers
Mike

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

I am also searching for a fulltime or parttime housemaid for cleaning as i am allergic to dust and cant do it myself so often.

I'll appreciate if someone can refer a homeworker.

Hello malisohail -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Riyadh section? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

done :)

Sorry, i had been a bit hasty in search :)

(moderated: please post in the jobs section)