Exchange english by french/Arabic

I have always had a fascination for english language and I would like to improve my level. It's not bad, but I hope this site will help me meet someone who could help me to improve it.
In the same time, do not hesitate to contact me if you need to improve your level of French or Arabic

Hello hassan29.

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Manama classifieds could help. You can post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Judging from your writing, your English is not bad at all. The best way to improve your English language skills is to actually talk to native speakers as much as you can. Luckily you live in Bahrain where there are many native English speakers. Try to engage in long conversations and as the time goes by, you will realise the improvement.

Alternatively you can utilise a private English teacher but it will not come for free.

Try to meet English teachers from known English schools in Bahrain. Surely one of them will know someone who will be willing to teach you English in return of a French or Arabic lesson.

Good luck.

Thank you "brightonguy" for your feedback and advice