Vietnamese Language.

Hi, there!
I need to learn Vietnamese language now, want to find a Vietnamese teacher could training for me.
Thanks if anyone could help me!
Troy.

I send a private message for you. you can contact me if u want.:D

Hello dorange.frais and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the HCMC classifieds > Language classes section.

Harmonie.:)

Hi,
I'm a senior student in Foreign Trade University now :). I can teach you Vietnamese(free)if you want. My email: [email protected]

Im going to VNAM next Monday. So if there are some things needed i will ask for your help and hope you could help me. I want to learn Vietnamese at the end of this month.
Thanks for reading!

Troy! I would help you ! I'm on summer break . I have send you a message .
my email : [email protected]

I already have sent 2 private message to you. Please contact if it's helpful.

a good international mindset, man !!:cool: hope you find enough patience to get it through as Vietnamese is quite tough with different tones. Have a good time here

Hello Troy,

If you are interested in learning Vietnamese, you can have a look at this page.

facebook.com/#!/pages/G%C3%B3c-Vi%E1%BB%87t/170124963059620

Here, we Vietnamese people are trying our best to teach Vietnamese to foreigners

This website may not teach everything, but it will be your life savior in certain circumstances..:D:D

everydayviet.com

Hi Troy!
I'm living hochiminh city.i often free in weekend, if you need for help, call for me or email: [email protected] or cellphone: 0908 110 745. you're welcome !

I'm right now in HCM city, living in a hotel and seeking for a room or a house to share. HCM cty'street is very crowded that i couldn't find any way from my hotel. People is friendly and this is a peaceful country, i love it!
Thanks Lostsouls about your website!

dorange.frais wrote:

I'm right now in HCM city, living in a hotel and seeking for a room or a house to share. HCM cty'street is very crowded that i couldn't find any way from my hotel. People is friendly and this is a peaceful country, i love it!

You couldnt find your way to hotel? Give yourself a week of 2. By then you will know your way very well.......:D:D

No problem about the website. That site is also my learning tool. I watched it most of the time to recap & memorize.....

dorange.frais wrote:

There are lots of place to find a room or house to share. If you need help, I can show you where to look to suit your needs.

Good luck with Vietnamese. I know some Vietnamese so its just up to me to get the pronunciation and remember what to say. lol

^^! It's so interesting when i join in a club at night, there are some bars here and i can get an acquantance with foreigner guys like me. The price is soft! I'm willing to contact at my Yahoo:
[email protected]
thanks!

You can go Pham Ngu Lao location to meet foreigner like u... :)
Enjoy^.^

Hi Troy
in Hanoi there are some teaching local language class room, try out language faculty of Hanoi national university and Hanoi study language university, they usually organized long course. [Moderated]

hi Troy! :) i think i can help you.. Im 19 years old vietnamese girl can speak English and of course i do speak Vietnamese!!!!... contact me on skype or yahoo =)... would be nice to get know u!!!!... my yahoo is miss.july237
skype is abbie.banks
do u hv a fb anw ?