Which high school?

We are looking at Le Bocage and Northfields International and wondered what people's experiences are? Our high school age kids would be 15 and 13 by the time we move. Any thoughts/experiences would be much appreciated - from the websites, we like the look of both of them!

Hello,

My children are at Northfields and we (parents and children!) are all quite happy with that school, its values and choice to now only offer IB. Online schooling was very well handled by the school and the teachers (full time online schedule from March-June during both 2020 and 2021 lockdowns). My children both come from a french school and were both bilingual after their first year there. Some children are native french speakers and will speak french/ creole during breaks but there is a good mix of expats as well so english is definitely used a lot. I haven't heard any of my english speaking friends having issues about that.
I can't compare with le Bocage but I reckon parents are also usually quite happy with them as well. It would also depends on where you choose to live on the island because commutes can be a nightmare...

Thanks very much. Sounds like both are good choices.

Hi Amy,

My boy Max -13 years old- is starting Northfields in October.
We picked Northfields because if it's location, we wanted to be live up North and it's only about a 20 min drive to school.

Hi there
We went for Northfields too! My kids, including an almost-13yrold boy called Elliot, are also joining in October once we get all the paperwork done. Glad they won't be the only newbies. Hope your moving plans are going well

Hi Amy,

Yes we are here!
Max will go in tomorrow Tuesday to get his uniform and then officially start on Wednesday.

Are you here yet?

Good luck to Max!! The kids arrive on the island on Thursday. A mix of nerves and excitement right now.

Good morning
Thank you for the information.
Would it be possible for a private student to write IGCSE exams at this school?