Looking for travel tips and Serbian good companions

Hello everyone,

Greetings from Tunisia .
I'm traveling to Serbia for the first time and willing to explore as many places as I can within 2 weeks( coming by the end of July)  . I'm looking for guidance /tips on how to do that and why not good companions in my journey .
Ps: I'm vaccinated again Covid19

I look forward to receiving you private messages .
Have a good week
Best,
Asma

Hi, Asma, I'm very pleased to see that you are planning on coming here and I have more than just a few tips on what you should see and do 'cause there's plenty of those and perhaps a few things you might better avoid. People are generally very friendly and welcoming to foreigners here, so I don't doubt that you'll have a great time.
Though I must admit that it's kinda weird and funny how I went and lived for a while in Africa, though the western part, and am thinking on going back some time in the near future, but this time visiting the northern countries, and one of them definitely on the list is yours, so perhaps I can be your guide and companion here, and you mine there hehehe such a small world :)
If you wanna talk more, don't wanna bore you here with a novel, you can reach me directly at my mail: ***
Either way, I wish you a safe journey and a wonderful time here and wherever else you go, and if you wanna chat about anything and everything, I'm here for you, and would be very honored and pleased if I heard back from you.
All the best and may luck follow you on every step.
:)

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct