Invitataion Letter to Visit Serbia

Hi,

I am in Muscat and i need a visa to travel to Serbia. Can anyone tell me how to get a invitation letter approved by Serbian authorities.

lalyoman wrote:

Hi,

I am in Muscat and i need a visa to travel to Serbia. Can anyone tell me how to get a invitation letter approved by Serbian authorities.

What nationality are you? Omani?

pakistani

lalyoman wrote:

pakistani

http://www.serbia.travel/useful-info/formalities/visas/

See the above link. You can ask a tourist agency to provide you with an invitation letter.

Hello,

I need someone who can put me an invitation letter, I am Cuban citizen and I'll need to be there around December,

Thanks,

Mikel

hey mklexm  if you get to know someone or organization please tell me also

I am victor. Can someone help me with an invitation letter to Serbia, I am in Ecuador. I can compensate the person upon my arrival- I dont have any organization or someone in serbia. Please if u can help me, send me an email - obidikeao @ yahoo c om

hi i want to visit Serbia can any one tell me how can i get an invitation letter .. thanks.. what will be the procedure ..

Well, basically, a person or a business entity based in Serbia has to go to court and get a letter of invitation done on the official form. To get that, they have to go through certain formalities (for an individual, to submit bank statement or something like that, proving that they have sufficient funds to take care of you in case you can't do it). All in all, it costs some $30 and few hours of person's time.

i am indian citizen i going to serbia business purpose i need business invitation letter

Well, nothing is easier than that.

If you already have a company to visit, ask them to send you an official letter of invitation. If you don't have any contacts yet, do the research online, establish contacts, and then ask them. If for some reason you can't do that, visit our embassy in New Delhi, ask to talk to someone in charge of economic relations, and go through that route.

am a Nigerian and i need official invitation letter authorized by your government

What is your intention, once in Serbia?

Hello everybody,

Concerning procedures about visas, it would be best if you can get in touch with the embassy concerned.

Thank you all

Priscilla

(Thread closed )

Closed