Invitation letter to visit Serbia

Hi

Iam planning to visit Serbia wanna apply for visa form Turkiye can anyone help me out with valid invitation letter

Contact a travel agency,  Do not solicit invitations from unknown persons on forums!

@romaniac i do not know the travel agency can you suggest anyone with there name or contact ?

@All In One26 hello

in which city/region are you located please ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hello

I would like to visit serbia I'm Syrian Citizen and I live in Erbil-Iraq , I asked the embassy to apply for the visa and they asked me for invitation letter can you help me with that ?

@Maad Hasan Hello unfortunately we can not help you with invitation letter. A travel agency might be an option.

Regards

Bhavna

Someone give us a reliable website for the travel agency

Hello guys I am from Kenya I want to visit serbia can any one help on how to get valid invitation letter thank you

@BhavnaHello guys I am from Kenya I want to visit serbia can any one help on how to get valid invitation letter thank you

@BhavnaHello I am from  Kenya I want to visit serbia can any one help on how to get valid invitation letter thank you

@BhavnaHello I am from  Kenya I want to visit serbia can any one help on how to get valid invitation letter thank you

-@Young Abdalla

Why are you asking 3 times?? Have you not read the previous replies from myself and Bhavna?  Your question was already answered, read it.

@Bhavna
My name is Muhammad Akram Namira. I am from Syria and I plan to travel to Serbia as a tourist from 12/01/2023 to 12/07/2023. I am looking for someone who is ready to invite me to the country with a personal invitation in order to present the invitation to the embassy in order to obtain a short tourist visa. I am ready for any costs.

-@Akram Namera

Please read previous comments, no on her can do that for you. You have to contact a travel agency.

@SimCityAT
Thank you. Of course I want a travel agency. Do you have options, names or locations? In addition, the embassy requests an official invitation from a Serbian citizen. Can you help me with that? I really want to spend an end-of-year trip in Serbia.

-@Akram Namera

It's already been said, contact a travel agency to assist you.  Google should be a sufficient resource to find one.

Everyone, please remember that this platform/forum is intended for expatriation (moving abroad).  There are other sites for tourism and visiting countries that are better suited for these queries.

@romaniac can you please recommend one

Hello guys I am from nepal I want to visit serbia can any one help on how to get valid invitation letter thank you

@Palalbabu891827

Hello and welcome !only someone who knows you can send you an invitation letter. Strangers on the internet will not send you an invitation letter.

I suggest that you contact a travel agency in your country.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello guys I am from Djibouti I want to visit serbia can any one help on how to get valid invitation letter thank you