MOE UAE TTP for business teachers 2021

Hello
I applied for the MOE business teacher position last August, interviewed, and they asked for my documents. I will officially start my Teacher training program (TTP GDE 2) on Sunday. However, I want to know whether this is the last step in the recruitment process? Will all of us get hired or will they still make a final decision?

Hi Nightlights,

Congrats on getting on the TTP :) 
I don't know if there is a final round of decision making but there have been applicants who posted here that even after going through the application process their application was dropped by the MoE.
When you say you're starting on Sunday do you mean you will physically begin the teacher training programme or that you have received a final contract?
I myself have not had an update regarding start dates but I am an international applicant (UK).

Nightlights wrote:

Hello
I applied for the MOE business teacher position last August, interviewed, and they asked for my documents. I will officially start my Teacher training program (TTP GDE 2) on Sunday. However, I want to know whether this is the last step in the recruitment process? Will all of us get hired or will they still make a final decision?

I applied for business TTP back in 2019, I was told I would fly out at some point in March, 2020. I received my initial offer in late February 2020 and am still waiting for my final offer and clarification on starting dates. Where are you based?

I will physically begin the teacher training program (which started today btw)

I'm a local hire (UAE based)

Oh, wow! Best of luck! I was fearing that they have stopped the recruitment of business TTPs, as there were no ads for this position for a while. Hopefully, there will be another training session for international hires. 😊

I hope we get an update soon! 🙏

Hey there i have a business teacher subject test can you advice please
What should i read

Mohsen Omer wrote:

Hey there i have a business teacher subject test can you advice please
What should i read

It was so long ago, I don't even remember the details; it was a multiple choice test, comprising of around 30 questions.

The questions were from different fields of business (marketing, operational management) as far as I remember there were a few questions from financial management, too.

It's really hard to preprare for it; I felt like all the questions were pulled from one source of literature though.

Best of luck!

If you are on the TTP program, that means you are in. Once your TTP program finishes you will be placed in a school and from the timings it seems like you would be i  school for start of next academic year.

I was wondering how many people are in your TTP program and are they from various subjects or only Business

If you are not the TTP teacher, just teacher that wat in the joblist

Any news guys?

I applied for business studies TTP November 2019 and got initial offer in March 2020. Since then they've been telling me that ttp hasn't started yet and my application is in process. What should I expect now? Many others have already started with their TTP for business studies

Hey. Can you please share details about your TTP like city of training, timings, days, how many total weeks will it last?

Hello

Just out of curiosity, how is your TTP going? Do you have Teaching Practice also? Would like to know details of the program.

Thanks

Hey Nightlights. Whenever you get a chance please do reply to our messages :) would like to know the program duration, timings and city where it is being held. How many days a week. Also, are you being paid during this ttp or not?

Hi! How was your TTP? How many days was the whole training?

Hello, have you heard of any people who started TTP business studies recently? Because I have been put on hold waiting for a TTP to run again!

I'm still waiting 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should we give up ?

The situation is beyond ridiculous

There is no news from the agency as well

I got an email a few weeks ago from my agency saying the ESE / MOE are ready to start moving forward again & wanted an update of my details / experience, did anyone else get this?

I got something similar but that was to do the online assessment and thereafter the interview

Maybe they will contact us next week since everything will get back to normal at schools 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let's see..

Hi! Anyone who received updates from MOE?

Hi, the agency contacted me asking for documentation to now be attested 1st before the employment check is done. Also, MOE has not given any information about start dates yet.

I received a document, requesting to fill in the information about the covid vaccines

Yeah somebody on this forum did mention before that proof of vaccination will be required

ganburro wrote:

Yeah somebody on this forum did mention before that proof of vaccination will be required

did astute education send that doc to you, too?

I also received that document about 2 weeks ago

Nope, they only asked if ive had any more education related work experience since the interview

They started face to face classes this week. I don't know what's keeping them this long to process our applications.

I haven't received anything yet  :|

This is so frustrating. They kept us waiting for months without any updates or whatsoever.

I had a call from my agency today and they told me that unfortunately they will not proceed with my application. That's because now the ESE is going to proceed with experienced hires rather than graduates. Having a 2 years of teaching experience is now a pre-requisite. I was waiting for mobilisation since end of December, 2019.

MANDOYE NDOYE
Soudeur, Chauffeur gros porteur
Situation matrimoniale : Marié, 4 enfants Adresse : Bargny Ngoude Ndiayenne
Tel :+221 77 620 39 86
E-mail : [link under review]
Permis : Poids lourd A1 B BE C1 C1E
PRESENTATION
Soudeur de profession et chauffeur gros porteur, j'ai eu à
exercer dans le secteur des industries minières. J'ai acquis lors
de mes années d'expérience des connaissances et expériences
qui me permettent de nos jours à m'adapter dans tout
environnement multiculturel. Proactif, flexible, disponible et
dévoué, je suis prêt à relever avec esprit d'équipe tous les défis
        des entreprises qui me sollicitent.
EXPERIENCES PROFESSIONNELLES
✓ De Décembre 2018 à Mars 2019 : BIA AFRICA – Mission de montage à la Compagnie de Bauxite de Guinée - Assemblage bennes pour la nouvelle flotte de camion HD785-7
✓ De Février 2013 à Juin 2017 : BIA DAKAR (CDI) – Soudeur métallique sur le site Sabadola – Sénégal (SGO)
✓ De Septembre 2012 à Octobre 2013 : Chauffeur gros porteur sur l'axe Sénégal-Maroc
✓ De Décembre 2000 à Janvier 2012 : Sococim – Stage d'apprentissage en soudure métallique
COMPETENCES
✓ Soudeur métallique industriel ✓ Conduite chargeuse sur pneus ✓ Conduite chargeur
✓ Conduite camio

That is sad and disappointing to hear.
I just received an email today with enclosed Brief form again. The same as the candidate form in the MOE website. They said to fill it out and send them back to see the suitability of my application. It seems like they are rejecting applications now.

At least now we know there is no need to wait. We have to look for other opportunities or/and get a B.Ed.

Hi, I just read through all of the thread on here and literally the same thing happened to me!
I've had the initial interview process for an Early Years Teaching position in Manchester back in February 2020, passed the interview and the MOE stated because I don't have a teaching degree, they would put me on the TTP programme, got all of my documents prepared then COVId hit. Then I hear back from astute agency a couple of months ago asking to get my documents ready e.g. new DBS form cause old one has expired, getting my bachelors and masters degrees authenticated by the UAE embassy in London, vaccination card, experience letters etc. Literally sent the last email with the last of the documents that astute needed last Friday. Then I get a phone call yesterday stating how the ESE have decided to stop the TTP programme and only hire people with teaching degrees with 3 years teaching experience. What baffles my mind is, I've been waiting for a year and a half for this position that the agency has stated that this job was reserved for me to suddenly now being dropped out of the blue. It's absolutely unacceptable, and furthermore they haven't even bothered to refund the documents that they've asked me to get ready for this job! And have only told me on the phone call and not followed up through with the email to confirm on what we've spoken on the phone yesterday. Very unprofessional!

Nabiha Khan wrote:

Hi, I just read through all of the thread on here and literally the same thing happened to me!
I've had the initial interview process for an Early Years Teaching position in Manchester back in February 2020, passed the interview and the MOE stated because I don't have a teaching degree, they would put me on the TTP programme, got all of my documents prepared then COVId hit. Then I hear back from astute agency a couple of months ago asking to get my documents ready e.g. new DBS form cause old one has expired, getting my bachelors and masters degrees authenticated by the UAE embassy in London, vaccination card, experience letters etc. Literally sent the last email with the last of the documents that astute needed last Friday. Then I get a phone call yesterday stating how the ESE have decided to stop the TTP programme and only hire people with teaching degrees with 3 years teaching experience. What baffles my mind is, I've been waiting for a year and a half for this position that the agency has stated that this job was reserved for me to suddenly now being dropped out of the blue. It's absolutely unacceptable, and furthermore they haven't even bothered to refund the documents that they've asked me to get ready for this job! And have only told me on the phone call and not followed up through with the email to confirm on what we've spoken on the phone yesterday. Very unprofessional!

That's exactly what I thought. We ran errands for this job and got all the docs sorted for them, which incurred both cost and our precious time. They handled the “closure” like it was not a BIG DEAL…

Some of you seem to have gone through a long winding process, only to be dropped in the end. I hear the management changed, from MOE to ESE, and that's causing all this. Their TTP positions are still open on the website too. Why can't they take those down if they're not going through with the program.