Online school

Hello. My name is Veronica and my family is moving to Mauritius in July.
My son is 15 and has aspergers.
We are from the US and he is in an online school.
I emailed the mauritian school authority to ask about the process for my son to stay in his online school and I did not receive any reply.
If someone can tell me about the documentation to have for my son to be able to stay in his school because of his condition.
Thank you for your time to read this

Hi Veronica;

We also plan to move to Mauritius around July-August. My Daughter is 12 and as per my research Mauritius has some credible international schools. I am going for Le Bocage.

If you intend & prefer to keep your son at his online school back home, I assume there shouldn't be any problem as long as his school is ok with that.

Is therer anything specific you are looking for?

kind regards;

Khashayar

Thank you, We do not speak French, I did find a couple o English schools, I will need to see where we will live and if they have space my my son. Thank you :)

you are most welcome. The School's name might sound french but actually Le Bocage International School is an English-medium, private international school.

Also west Coast international is another English-medium international school located in the west of the Island.

kind regards