Social Security Check

Hi

My employer deducts social charges, how do I check if the same has been credited to the Dutch Tax office?

Which office do I have to contact??

Thanks
Varun

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

To be honest, I don't think you can.  However, the contact phone number for the Belastingdienst Customer Service is 00 31 55 538 5385; please let us know how you get on.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you Cynic.

But it is strange, that you cannot look into your social security credits made by your employer and which has been paid(in case paid)

warzone wrote:

Thank you Cynic.

But it is strange, that you cannot look into your social security credits made by your employer and which has been paid(in case paid)

Not really, I've never heard of people being able to check.

warzone wrote:

Thank you Cynic.

Not strange at all; as far as you're concerned, the money has gone, it's your monthly contribution to the social support that the Dutch government gives to its residents in the form of the state pension (AOW), surviving dependants support (ANW) and exceptional medical expenses (AWBZ).  Once you pay it, it's no longer your money.