Emigrating to Mauritius from South Africa

Hi are there any South Africans in Mauritius who have used an agent to get all paper work sorted prior to departure. Someone you could recommend who is ofe with the new regulations regarding the OP or RP and regulations regarding opening a bank account in Mauritius

Your recommendations would be appreciated

Regards Gary

Navin is very helpful and knows what to do.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Noel.
If you need any assistance in Mauritius.. carrying you bags. Dusting etc etc. Ill be up for that !

I thought I had a project at the cannery 18 months ago.. but obviously that's all changed.

Neil
Ps.. said as a bit of a joke. But also serious I do a lot of international projects..  conveyors etc.

Hi my name is Michelle and looking for assistance to relocate to mauritius.my husband is attorney and I'm a police constable in South africa.my garage owned a service station in South africa.we need help to set up a business or finding jobs.your help will be greatly appreciated.south Africa is currently having slot of political issues.i have three small kids and it with much fear we living here.all malls are being burnt here and houses being looted.pls help

Hello Michelle
so sorry to hear about the latest but very sad news happening in RSA.
Am sure other fellow South Africans will rally round and help you with your prospective relocation to Mauritius.  Wish you the very best & am sure you'll make it.
Regards
Rick

Hi Michelle, for relocation services try Shane & Julia Rolfe info_at_rolfeinternational.com

also watch their informative video's on youtube:

Call :  230 54222500   OR     230 54222501

Facebook : Rolfe International

Instagram : rolfe_international

Youtube : Rolfe International

also watch the videos of Lucy Leheilleix:

https://youtube.com/c/LucyLeheilleix

Thanks 😊

Hello,
try this company on morisnet.com

Kind regards. Andreas

Hi all,
If you are looking for office space to set up your business, you can contact me. I have office ready with all facilities (Electricity / Water/ Internet / camera / parking. Location: centre of Quatre Bornes, near all amenities - market, post office, banks...

@Michelle Gounden

2 career sites that will be of interest to jobhunters:

www.jobsquare.mu

and

www.careerhub.mu

There is also currently 533 Mauritius job ads on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/jobs-in-mauritius