MOE TTP April 2020 interviews

Has anyone recieved any reply from their interviews that happened around end of april?
Any rejections?

Hii...
My application status shows archived application.Does anyone knows what does it mean? I tried to apply for a new job but still it shows archived application instead of application submitted

Its a system generated mail. Ministry said to ignore that mail and no need to re apply. Still ur application is in processing.

vishnu vishnu wrote:

Hii...
My application status shows archived application.Does anyone knows what does it mean? I tried to apply for a new job but still it shows archived application instead of application submitted

Bro! I'll suggest you apply for another job title, I however noticed that the Maths TTP is now open to UAE nationals only...

ICTTEACHER wrote:

Its a system generated mail. Ministry said to ignore that mail and no need to re apply. Still ur application is in processing.

Are you sure about this because I got the same mail and I was told to apply for another position..

Yes. Many got replies to ignore that.

ICTTEACHER wrote:

Yes. Many got replies to ignore that.

Wow!

oh okay...dear...thanks

I tried many times.....i couldnt apply for a new job and directly goes back to my application.

Did anyone get email indicating their Application is archived yesterday ? Is it system generated ?  I was asked to upload all Documents and then received an email saying Application is archived , exactly 3 months from the date i applied . Anyone has any idea?
Did anyone get the result of Interview ??

Hi guys, any update on our applications? Has anyone been interviewed recently or flown into the Emirates?

I was interviewed 10th of last month

Can you help us, how was the interview, how long did it last and the demo?

Did anyone receive Initial Offer for Regular teacher  in March  2021 ?? Further what's the status of the same >>>