Big relationship problem - advice for Filipina wife

Hi everyone i am new here in norway like 2yrs this month, and my husband want a divorce, he want me to leave his house now, but i dont have enough money to buy ticket to philippines. I have my two daughters here, i dont know what im gonna do, he abuse me mentally, maybe someone gonna give me advice here. Its not my fault,

Hello, Sorry to hear this situation. When children under 18 are involved in a marriage, divorce is not an option for any of part to carry out directly. Authorities will demand you two a period of consideration of six months before a divorce would be approved legally.

However if there is such a situation at your residence that you two are not be able to live together in same residence during this consideration period then you should contact your kommune. According to your profile you are belong to Bömlo kommune      https://www.bomlo.kommune.no/tenester/barn-og-familie/

If the situation begins to getting worse somehow, then you should contact nearest krisesenter but Bömlo kommune seems to have very poor service for this kind of matters to my surprise so this will be your nearest https://krisesentervest.no/kvinner

That all was information and this is my personal advice without judging any of you the father or the mother of these two children, whatever will be the progress of this situation to a good direction or to a bad direction, you as the mother never should leave your children away from you regardless of the consequences, they need both parents. Hopefully the situation will turn to a good ending for the sake of children.

Thank you for the advice you wrote it to me, he is not the father of my to children, we just married 2yrs and  6months, but he sorry to me because of the business he have the stress he bring home and put on me, we will working on our relationship, and i hope it will not happened again!, i will try to understand him more for the sake of his sons that used to me with my care and to my two daughters that used to lived in this peaceful and comfortable place, hope to hear from you again
Thank you🙂

Fantastic, keep it up!
Take good care of all the children and yourself, and also be supportive to your husband, so supportive that you become the resistance to all his stress so when he drives home to you after a hard day of working he listens and sings along with Lionel Richie "Stuck on you" :D

Hahahaha yes i support his crazyness!!but sometimes is to much