MOE TTP INTERVIEW FEBRUARY 2020

Hi,
Has anyone received any response  mail regarding  the interview that was held on February 01,2020?

Hi Jose,

Which subject you had interview?
Mine was math TTP on Jan 27th. No reply yet.

Regards,
Lim

English TTP..not recvd any mail yet.

Ok.. all the best..

Same to you....hope they will respond soon.

Some got mail on feb1st

Did they get accepted? Or was it a rejection?
And any idea when did they sit for the interview?

Rejection mail.exam was on 25th and interview onn27th

Namees wrote:

Rejection mail.exam was on 25th and interview onn27th

So I heard.
Thank u for ur answer.
I had my interview on the 23rd.
Still no answer

Anybody here attended assessment on 25th jan?

Anybody here had assessment on 25th January or before  and still waiting for interview result? Why they are making this much delay?☹️  I heard that rejection they will mail fast. I have seen for successful interviews they are sending mail within 3 weeks. But that was for teacher vacancies. No idea how are things for TTP.

I had assessment on 25th jan and interview on 27th.till now no mail.As u said,those who failed already got mail next week itself.
May be ours not confirmed till now. Still assessments are going on.

I had interview on 15th for TTP science(physics). Today morning i got phone call from MOE asking the same questions. Did you have the same experience? I wonder why did they do the phone interview again... I have applied directly from Bangalore. Told me that they will let me know by 2 weeks.

When was your test??feb or jan15th?
What did they ask you ??Did u ask them why result has not published till now

Assessment was on 15th this month in Sharjah. Got cleared and shortlisted for interview which was on the same day. Today morning, they called again and asked same questions. I was wondering and they told me that they want to know more details. But asked abt Ielts and experience.  And told that will let me knw the update in 2 weeks

Hii
I too cleared the test and attended interview on 15 Feb ...do you know whether the result is out? please reply.thank you

We attended the interview on 27th Jan.Till now no mail.which is your subject?

My subject is Mathematics

Hii
I have also attended interview on 15 feb.no information yet..I registered through agency..they told MOE will inform them..don't know

Still you have enough time....
We are waiting for one month😔

Hello....Can anyone please guide me about which type of IELTS is required for MOE teaching positions? Academic or General??

Also which test centre is good for Abu Dhabi - British Council or IDP?

Kindly help.

Hi
Either academic or general IELTS is fine. In your job description under the requirements section they mention it. For CS either will do. You'll have to check yours.

Salwa7 wrote:

Hi
Either academic or general IELTS is fine. In your job description under the requirements section they mention it. For CS either will do. You'll have to check yours.

Thanks a lot for your response!! Really appreciate it :)

Same for me. I attended the interview on 19th feb and still no news.. ppl i met over there got mail saying rejected. now waiting fingers crossed.

Hi joji kurian
Are you a direct candidate or through agency?

Those who r unsuccessful , they got email

Direct

Direct, how about you??

Okay..I applied through agency

What's the update from them ???

Yes, I also have given exam and interview  on 15th Feb in Sharjah for primary teacher. They called and asked about ILETS and  experience.
Please let me know if you hear back from them.

Same scenario with me, they called a few days later and when I asked why, he said that the call was just to check on the English level and it was good.
And I'm still waiting

What's your subject ?

Math

Any one here who attended interview for science ttp in jan and not received any reply till now??

Is there anyone who applied fr maths ttp and ddnt receive a intrvw call

Hello
    Do u have ielts and exprnce in teaching
Im also applied fr maths ttp.  Tday i gt a mail
Fr  updating  my moe account.   I dnt have ielts and teaching exprnce.

Few teachers got this mail just now.Only computer science English ttp need ielts before applying ..

Thanku namees
Experience compulsory?

I think no need.I have experience still didnt get any reply after interview.