Looking for Sustanon for my transgender teen

Greetings,
We have just recently located to Danang from the US. My transgender son has been on weekly injections of cypionate for the past year, which was prescribed and monitored by his doctor back home. In the US testosterone is a regulated drug and his doctor was unable to give us more than a few months supply (he is now down to his last month of supply). We will be here in Vietnam for the next year and I have been in search of a new supplier ( I have found a clinic that will be able to do lab work and track his levels). From my research of others posts, it seems that it's sustanon that is available around these areas OTC. I have contacted a few pharmacies that are used by the western clinics here as well as one down in HCMC. So far I have yet to find one that stocks this type of injectable testosterone. Either enanthate, cypionate, or Sustanon will work. Any suggestions or knowledge would greatly be appreciated. We are willing to travel to either Hanoi or HCMC if needed.

samuraihair wrote:

Greetings,
We have just recently located to Danang from the US. My transgender son has been on weekly injections of cypionate for the past year, which was prescribed and monitored by his doctor back home. In the US testosterone is a regulated drug and his doctor was unable to give us more than a few months supply (he is now down to his last month of supply). We will be here in Vietnam for the next year and I have been in search of a new supplier ( I have found a clinic that will be able to do lab work and track his levels). From my research of others posts, it seems that it's sustanon that is available around these areas OTC. I have contacted a few pharmacies that are used by the western clinics here as well as one down in HCMC. So far I have yet to find one that stocks this type of injectable testosterone. Either enanthate, cypionate, or Sustanon will work. Any suggestions or knowledge would greatly be appreciated. We are willing to travel to either Hanoi or HCMC if needed.

What about getting in touch with a LGBT group on Facebook, they should have a fairly good idea how and where to locate it.

https://www.facebook.com/LGBTVietNamOfficial/

Thank you, didn't think of that and didn't realize that there was one!