Nuisances.

I am going to have a bit of a rant and I am sure thier are more than just a few people out there who will know exactly what I talking about.Last week my wife and myself plus a couple friends and a pal over from the UK went to the James Joyce pub for lunch, due to a fortuitous thunder storm which trapped us in the pub lunch ! went on till nearly 8pm,generaly speaking we had a great time its a nice place,goodish food great beer,friedly staff etc,however oh dear some of the clietelle are a pain especially I am sad to say the brit expat brigade,there is a bunch of these sad guys all of whom seem to have little one man business,s,to a man they all call themselves consultants,property developers,IT experts,resettlement mangers etc,they all seem to operate from a shoulder bag containing mobile phones (more than one) a blackberry and a laptop,they sit around in the uniform of their trade which seems to be a scruffy polo shirt equally scruffy jeans and trainers etc talking telephone number figures in money and try to latch on to anybody in sight offering their dubious services accompanied by shoving their grandiose business cards at anybody they think is from the UK/US all at vast prices usually charged in advance for doing as far as I can tell nothing at all,can these blokes not just get a job like everybody else and then when they have one stop droning on about it when everone else is just trying to relax for Gods sake,I must say one or two of them make me embarrassed to be British.So their you go rant done.

I know the bar also. It's a pleasant stop from time to time.

Where is the bar? (address) so i know to avoid it myslef... However if there are fellow Brits about i might sneak in one day, i will avoid any salesmen though.