Living in rumania

Hello, im from mexico and i have a relation with rumanian woman  for 2 years, we met on cruiseships and now we want to settle down in bucharest, the question is:

How difficult is to learn the language? and if i can get a visa to go there just to learn romanian?
i have been 3 times just for vacations and i like it..but u know i just can stay 3 months maxumin, i would like to stay longer in order to try a formal relation and if to realize if i want to live there for a long period.

many thanks

Amigo no tienes muchas opciones para quedarte en Rumanía mas del tiempo del visado de turista que es de 90 días, te recomiendo que te cases con la chica para poderte quedar mas, no hay muchos opciones para personas fuera de la unión europea...

saludos

Oks. gracias por tu pronta respuesta y del lenguaje, te fue dificil aprenderlo? fuiste a algun lado en particular a aprender? y de trabajos k tal? k pregunton soy hey! mil gracias  Ivanox

The language can be a bit tricky but coming from Spanish it will be easier for you as there are many similar words.

Romanian is a pretty easy language for other Indo-European language speakers in terms of sentence structure, tenses and vocabulary. From an English perspective the genders/case endings are the hard part but someone with Spanish or Italian as a first language should pick it up in no time.