Romanian girl married arab

hi , i am from australia and my husband just married another girl ! he unfortunately forgot that in europe or america and australia we can have just 1 wife. he is still married with me , i dont know family name of this girl but i know her name and phone numb. he is moving to romania and i know he just want get europeen passport  . where i can call to report him? what i should do?

The place where they got engaged "Starea Civila" is best place to claim that , but is hard to find where exactly is this place.,
But what the hack, life's go on, so you shoud do.

Let us talk I speak arabic and I know a lot of thing about this

I would think there are two places that should be notified: Without a doubt the Immigration office in Bucharest should be notified and also perhaps his home country's embassy here in Romania.  You can find contact information for both online.

I assume they got married outside of Romania because to get married in Romania he would have had to provide a document from his appropriate embassy here in Romania that states that there is no impediment to get married and provide evidence that any previous marriages have been terminated. Of course, he could have lied about being married previously, but they are pretty strict here with the documentation required. That being said, it probably all depends on his embassy though.  I can tell you that in my case, coming from USA, there is no possible way to lie about being previously married because the US Embassy has access to databases that would have such records. I was previously married, so I had to provide a certified, Apostillized copy of my divorce certificate.  Again, I don't know if every foreign embassy is like the US embassy so I don't know if it will do any good to notify his embassy, but I can tell you that I would be in big trouble if the US embassy was notified of something like this in my case.  It would be considered fraud if the affidavit signed at the embassy was not truthful.

Regardless, assuming they did get married elsewhere, if he is planning on living in Romania (legally), he will need to apply for a resident permit (long stay visa).  There are ways to get a resident permit through work or school but it is not easy.  It is much easier if you are married to a Romanian citizen, which I assume is why they got married. So, to get a resident permit through marriage he will have to apply at the immigration office.  One of the requirements is obviously a valid marriage certificate that is recognized by the Romanian government.  If they were married elsewhere, they will need to provide various documents to have it recognized here and the same "no impediment" document from his embassy is required. Furthermore, he will need to provide evidence that any previous marriages were terminated as part of this application.  He could lie, of course, and if his embassy gives him the "no impediment" document, allowing him to get a valid marriage certificate, then I don't think the immigration office will catch it. There is an immigration office in every Judet (County) but all of them send these applications to the Bucharest office for approval.  Therefore, if the Bucharest office is notified then it should prevent him from getting a resident permit.  Obviously this won't stop him from living here illegally but it will be difficult to get a job and he wouldn't have any benefits for being part of a Romanian family (not that the benefits are great but there are benefits, such as the possibility of citizenship after 5 years, retirement benefits, being able to lease or buy property in his name, etc.)

Now you said something about him getting a European passport.  I'm not sure what you meant but if he somehow has citizenship in a European country then he is allowed to reside here legally as a European Union citizen.

As another person suggested, perhaps it isn't worth the trouble if your intention is simply out of revenge.  However, the reason why I provided this information is because I don't see any possible benefit to ANYONE in Romania to have illegal immigrants here.  The obvious exception would be in a situation where people from a neighboring country are forced to see refuge from a natural disaster or war.  Otherwise, I don't care what side of the American immigration argument a person is on, none of the possible arguments for it being a positive thing to allow illegal immigrants in America even remotely apply here in Romania.  I understand people coming here for love and running into obstacles with staying here legally, but if I can do it then so can everyone else (and so should they).  It's simply not fair to all Romanians for someone to reside here illegally.

StevenSava wrote:

Now you said something about him getting a European passport.  I'm not sure what you meant but if he somehow has citizenship in a European country then he is allowed to reside here legally as a European Union citizen.

Actually, I just read that even as a European Union citizen you still need a resident permit to legally stay here past 90 days.

Thank you Steven for your help