Typical waiting times for direct applicants of UAE MoE?

Hi, I applied for Ministry of Education - Maths Teacher - Medium of English position on Sun, Apr 21 2019. My location in Bombay (Mumbai) India. On Wed, Apr 24 2019, I got a response with subject "CV screened IN - Please complete profile". So I logged in my MoE job application profile and all I had to do was press a button with the name "Release to HR". The main body of the email has message "We are pleased to inform you that application number 1099XXX for Maths Teacher - Medium of English has been proceed and screened IN." But since then I'm simply waiting. Last week, I sent an email to "[email protected]" with above information but no response there either. What should I do? Or this is just normal wait.

did you get any updates?

Hi.. i applied for computer science position in ministry of education. I got a mail as my cv is screened in and complete profile. I had done it. But still my application is showing as more documents required from the applicant.  Shall i get a mail for interview? Or just major applicants are screened in and rejected??

Hi,
I applied to MOE UAE through an agency on 12 August 2019. I got an email from the MOE to set my password and link to check my application status. On 20 August I got an email from MOE that my application is screened IN and selected and I should upload the documents to complete my profile. I completed everything!
The website had some technical issues, hence closed until 1 September 2019. To my shock, when I checked my status...it still shows that action is needed by the candidate (as in submission of documents and stuff). But when I checked ‘my profile' column, everything is missing. My profile shows 0% completeness whereas before the website issue, my profile was complete 100%.
Another problem is, I am unable to upload any documents as I wanted to redo the completion process. I have sent emails to the technical
Support team. Let's see what happens!

I applied on 14th August my status is still in screening will they send email if I am not screened in? Am I rejected or is it normal?

I don't think they will email you if your application is rejected. In their first email it's mentioned that if you don't hear from them in another 10 weeks, then your application is not carried forward. I wish you luck. Don't lose hope. They are very slow in processing.

Hey when did you applied can you give me some info as I am still waiting for screened mail. I applied for computer science

Apeksha I am also waiting at in screening when did you applied and what is your current status?

I applied in the second week of August and within 10 days, I guess, received their email stating that my CV is screened in and I need to upload documents for further process. However, no news from them after uploading docs.

I suggest you to wait Khansahib since their website has got some issues.

Actually I applied on 25 th of August.. but still showing in screening.. so let's wait.. are they sending both screened in or screened out mail ?

I applied on 14th august apeksha lets wait and update if your status changes

Ok sure...

Yesterday I got email of cv screened in and now my status is in verification

khansahib wrote:

Yesterday I got email of cv screened in and now my status is in verification

My profile still shows screening in.

Same here Irene.. in screening

Apeksha17 wrote:

Same here Irene.. in screening

Hi Apekha , when did you apply ?

@khansaheb....I too applied for the ICT post. Needed some clarifications. if you dont mind may i contact you? Thanks in advance.

Please any tips.
I live in UAE, I applied for Math graduates TTP, I received an email, that my resume screened in, and I should complete my file and upload documents. my question, is it manadotry to upload transcripts, because I didn't have my transcript now, and when it is expected the interview after submitting?

good day.how did you know about the missing documents