Medical for moving to China

Hi All

What is the medical like that must be completed in order to get the visa to stay in China? Is it just basic x-rays of chest, bloodwork?
Thanks!

It is so very easy that you will be surprised.

Firstly, the medical exam is conducted in an immigration hospital. That is all that they do is process health exams for Z-visa applicants. You will go there and follow the directions given to you by your employer. The hospital will be waiting for you, and they will process you in a batch process, usually in a group of four to eight people.

There will be a check list and a nurse who will direct you where to go and what to do. You will get blood drawn, weight taken, eyes checked, and blood pressure checked. You will get an x-ray, and have your ears checked.

Unless you are in a wheelchair with leprosy, and are coughing up blood, you will probably be accepted and pass your physical. When I first took my first one, I worried and fretted so. You know, I am an American, so the littlest things could go wrong and I was petrified. Nah. Not so in China.

It took all morning, and then I paid the money, at the time I think I paid 600 RMB. Then I went and got a bowl of noodles and went home.

No Problem and no worries.