Can I get a visa without degree

Hello everyone, I have a question about China Visa.

I have been offered for a position in Shanghai as a manager in hotel's corporate level. However, the problem is I don't have a degree. I have been reading all day about China Visa and some page said it doesn't need if your company is willing to help + have a good relationship with the government but others said I need a degree + 2 years working experience.

I'm 26 years old with 6 years experience in hospitality and I'm not sure if this works. This job that I'm going to get is my dream job but the obstacle I'm having now is the Degree. I haven't talk with the HR in Shanghai yet about the requirements due to still waiting the update from my internal company to move forward the interview.

I know my questions have been asked by lots of people and general but I would like to know more about this.

Thank you!

Legally speaking, you'll need a degree. You may be able to get around it by opening a company and providing service to hotels, but that's not as easy as it sounds. Also, if your company is REALLY willing to take a lot of trouble and risk, and if they have an excellent relationship with the local government, it may be able to work in some smaller cities. It seems to me that the best option for you is to get a degree online. Good luck!

i can help you that without degree.if you need pls dm me.

@EnD3r

The object of the forum is the exchange of information and advice.

If you have information please post it here as it may help other members.

Hello, I am a professional visa agent with over 10 years experience. Yes, it is possible to obtain a work visa without a degree. It is going to be difficult but possible.

Hello, I am a professional visa agent with over 10 years experience. Yes, it is possible to obtain a work visa without a degree. It is going to be difficult but possible.
-@Evy expat service

Hi Evy, please share more info, I'm a Qualified Electrician from South Africa and would like to practice my trade by finding a job in China or Hong Kong. Is this possible? I did see Hong Kong have a skilled certification for Engineering trade workers.

@Evy expat service Hi Evy, I'm really curious about living and working in China without a degree, and what kind of work I could find? I have over 10 years worth of teaching experience and also sales, I've been a college lecturer, and I'm now living In Japan teaching English..

I would like advice if possible and pointing in the right direction.please.

Thanks

Chris

@A-Doc

Thanks for your advice, yes it seems like I need to do it in the right way or not all, can I DM you and ask more questions?

Sorry for the late response..

@xavieruk56 You don't need a degree to teach in japan? How does that work?