Playdates for my daughter (and me!)

Hi everyone!  I am an Aussie and have lived here in Kawasaki for 10 years!  I have an 18 month old daughter who is being raised bilingually and would love to meet up with other mums who have kids around the same age and who speak English.  I have tons of Japanese friends, but only a few western friends here, so I think I need a bit more balance.

michelleshinozaki wrote:

Hi everyone!  I am an Aussie and have lived here in Kawasaki for 10 years!  I have an 18 month old daughter who is being raised bilingually and would love to meet up with other mums who have kids around the same age and who speak English.  I have tons of Japanese friends, but only a few western friends here, so I think I need a bit more balance.

You have a daughter? i want to get to know you and your daughter. i hope i could see her picture. watashi wa vincent-san desu. itsumade Nihongo wo benkyou shimasu.

Hi Vincent,  Do you have kids too?  A son, a daughter?  How old?  If so, let's meet up so that our kids can play.  We live in Kawasaki.  How about you?

michelleshinozaki wrote:

Hi Vincent,  Do you have kids too?  A son, a daughter?  How old?  If so, let's meet up so that our kids can play.  We live in Kawasaki.  How about you?

ie ie. chigaimasu. i am vincent, single. and i have no wife,  no girlfriend, so i dont have any son nor any daughter. and i live here in the philippines in a town about 26 km away from manila.
kore wa shinjitsu da.

Vincent, aren't you off topic ? "Playdates for my daughter"

Thanks for monitoring Julien!  You're so right!
Vincent you are WAY off topic.  I am married and only looking for other mums who have kids my age and who live near me so that our kids can play.

michelleshinozaki wrote:

Thanks for monitoring Julien!  You're so right!
Vincent you are WAY off topic.  I am married and only looking for other mums who have kids my age and who live near me so that our kids can play.

oh. im sorry. i think im off-topic. my apologies then. sorry..