Lost my ID and wallet- Need a cash in hand JOB

Anybody got any advice as to where to make some quick cash without ID or work visa?

Before you start lecturing me please know I don't condone working illegally but I desperately need to eat and Ive lost my ID and wallet so its DO OR DIE.

Ive been to police station, I've reported it stolen, Ive been to the Embassy and they said when I'm ready to leave Japan, I must go back upto 2 weeks before my departure date and get my temporary travel documents, so that's sorted.Problem is they don't lend money, and i had to survive the past 3 days on 1200 yen on my passymo card.

I contacted my bank, they're gonna reissue me a new debit card and ship them over. But that's gonna be a while and I'm here for 7 weeks on a temporary visitor visa.

Anyway I was wondering is there any way i can make some quick cash? Like leafletting or teaching english without ID or work visa. Even if the pay is real low, 500yen a day with cup ramens I can survive.

Strictly illegal, but I can see the problem, so good luck.

Team. Perhaps we can ignore this and give the lady a chance. :)

Thanks Fred :-S

Im not lookinf to start a business or anything im just looking for something i can do for an hour or so for a few thousand yen.

where are you or which area do you stay now,Natalie? If you 're around Gifu or Nagoya,we might give you  a little help.
Helmi