Hello from Kobe

Just to say Hi to the community :)

We are already leaving for 4 years in Kobe, Kansai area (near Osaka) so if you have any questions related to this region (but not only) - you are more than welcomed. We have two small kids so we can be helpful with tips in this area also.

Cheers everybody.

PS. If your written English is not particularly good you can ask also in Bulgarian, Russian, Polish or French but most probably I will still answer in English.

Welcome on Expat-blog Chottom! :)

Maybe you could write some articles about life in Japan in the Participative guide. It would be a great help for other expats who want to relocate there.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Anne.
I will try to write something.
As we have small kids (5 months - 3 years) may be it will be - something related - about Japanese kindergartens, nurseries or finding baby rooms in the big cities.

chottom wrote:

Thanks Anne.
I will try to write something.
As we have small kids (5 months - 3 years) may be it will be - something related - about Japanese kindergartens, nurseries or finding baby rooms in the big cities.

Hi chottom, that would just be fantastic, thanks :)

Are there sources of books of various categories in English available?

How about "American" style food? Available at Costco?

Thanks.

Hi Chottom,

I am curious to hear your thoughts about what have been the biggest challenge to get settled in as an expat in Kobe? We might move there later this year so I'm interested in any good advice you can give me.

Kind regards

Anna

Hello SwedishAnna.

Thank you for your message but please note that this is an old thread.

Feel free to start a new topic on the Japan Forum.

Thanks

Karen :)