About Savings capacity!!!

Hellow Mates,

Can u share What will b best saving amount that one can get in Muscat, Oman???

is 200 OMR Savings is a good deal to move ahead???
(where in all the other expenses like food, accommodation, travel will be borne by company).

will u suggest it as a good deal or need to wait for a btr deal???
(I m 5 years experienced i my relevant field as of now)

Tnks

All you need to do is to simply browse the Cost of living section of this forum where an enormous number of threats are widely available. Review, decide and act based on the salary offered to you. In between, for any other needed information, you can always revert back!

tnks...

But my only question is is it a min Wage (200 OMR+ all amenities)???

if not what is good offer for a 5 yr exp candidate in the relevant field if we are migrating???

Hope i m much clear this time...

Hi PRASADYASKM,

R.O. 200/- per month is a good salary for someone who is drawing R.O. 75/- or R.O. 100/-, or none at all.

R.O. 200/- per month is a poor salary for someone who is drawing R.O. 2,000/- per month, or more.

So only you have to decide if this is good enough for you, depending on your wants and needs.

Tnks!!!

(I m 5 years experienced i my relevant field as of now)

I'd certainly be interested to know which field of work are you in.  As I'm extremely surprised to see the offered package which is even less than the salary of a housemaid.

Hi,

Offered Job: ISO Documentation!!!

Currently i working as an Quality Inspector & Back Office Executive.

seems like i can strongly reject this offer!!!

What they saying s 200 OMR per month is what exactly the savings.(as rest all will be borne by the company) + incentives + Graduity +Bonus ...

Tnks

What they saying s 200 OMR per month

OMR 200 for a QA / QC inspector.  I have no words else than wishing to bang my head on a wall.

ooops!!!

noooooooo.

i got the answer.
I will await for best offer.

Tnks!!!