I have got a joba for 200 OMR???? will it be enough

I have got a job in oman including transportation and accomodation will i able to save out of it and one more if i prepare food by myself then also how much expense would be??? Plz help me out as the company is waiting for my answer.

for what position ?
this is very less salary only
mostly helper get from 120 to 150 Omani riyal
pls check ur post
ok

Thanks for your prompt reply.

It is for administrative assistant post

ok
then
but its start salary only
ask house ? because here costly
ask house and transportation

Have you considered medical insurance cover ??

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com

shaikhfauzan009 wrote:

I have got a job in oman including transportation and accomodation will i able to save out of it and one more if i prepare food by myself then also how much expense would be??? Plz help me out as the company is waiting for my answer.

Brother,
This amount is generally offered for a blue collar employment. If your employer is taking care of your accomodation, you may somehow able to sustain, however if everything is on ur own, i would personally advise you, not to accept it.

regards,
Shabbir.

with the 200 OMR they are giving me accomodation and transpotation and insurance cover so food would be mine and i wants to save a sum of amount as well, which i wants to send it to my home

accomodation, transportation and insurance cover is provided apart from salary, so how much would be the food cost if i prepare it by myself?????

shaikhfauzan009 wrote:

accomodation, transportation and insurance cover is provided apart from salary, so how much would be the food cost if i prepare it by myself?????

Kindly help me out i need to tell the agency people on urgents

shaikhfauzan009 wrote:
shaikhfauzan009 wrote:

Kindly help me out i need to tell the agency people on urgents

Hi shaikhfauzan009,

Like the many comments above, the salary offered is way too low.

You should not consider taking it up unless you are really desperate for this job.

Also after you join, you cannot shift jobs, you cannot go back to India and return on another employment visa - at least for a period of 2 years ... all these topics have been discussed in detail in the forum. Trust you have seen and read them.

Getting food from the local coffee shops / small restaurants for 3 meals a day (door-drop / parcel service) would cost you about R.O. 50/- per month. If you are going to be living outside of Muscat, it would even be lesser.

If you wish to cook and save some money then you can perhaps manage within about R.O. 30/- per month.

Out of your offered salary of R.O. 200/- per month you can easily save half of that. But you would have to be conscious of every Rial that you would be spending.

Again, think through this very thoroughly before committing.

I wish you all the very best and good luck.

If you have Accommodation and transportation and you seem no other opportunity.More if you want to stay in Oman.
Further its hard for you to find job in Pakistan.Then Accept it.Because you will get experience of Gulf here and can find better opportunity here in future.
The Food Cost you 40 to 60 riyal per month depend upon eating routine.As you have to spend more in First month on Grocery like lentils,oil etc will last for two months.

GoodLuck

Dear brother shaikhfauzan009!

Judge yourself and compare your current situation with the one you're gonna have here, based on the various inputs we provided. If you feel comfortable enough to take a decision, the choice is always urs.

200 OMR ? 
According to the "Times of Oman"  (April 28th 2013)
Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser Al Bakri, the Minister of Manpower, yesterday issued a ministerial decision to set the minimum wage for Omanis working in the private sector.

According to the decision, the minimum wage for Omanis working in the private sector has been set at OMR325, of which OMR225 is the basic salary and OMR100 is to be offered as allowances.

http://www.timesofoman.com/News/Article-14155.aspx

Hey guys, Just a few questions: ( COST ESTIMATES FOR A BACHELOR)

1)
What is the best cellular service in Muscat? I have a blackberry phone! My requirement is unlimited internet, email, blackberry messenger, whatsapp, browsing? What would be the amount i would be looking at per month?

2)
What is the monthly cost of electricity, water, gas?

3)
Monthly petrol/fuel charges for a small car?

4)
Which is the best home internet company and what are approx monthly  internet charges? speed approx 3 Mbps to 6 Mbps

4)
Which is the best TV/ Cable company and what are approx monthly  charges for basic tv channels, including CNN, BBC, HBO, Star Movies and few others. Just basic channels?

5)
Movie ticket price for 2 D and 3 D?

Thanks so much!

@canada2006
Try this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com