Should i go for 300 Omani riyal job

Hi i got job from oman they are offering me 300 salary+ accommodation+ transport

please suggest me

Hello asree2113,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

By browsing through the different discussions on the Oman forum related on the same topic,  you will surely find some answers to your questions related to the cost of living in Oman.

Can you please give us more details concerning your job offer?

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

HI..i  got an offer for sales executive they are offering me 300 salary+commission+accommodation+transport.. i was the one who is taking care of my family

i think its good as they offer you accommodation and transport, in additional to that you may spend 50-100 per month  for your own expense and safe 200.

depends on the Job and where r  u going to live.

Dear Asree2113,
The offered salary is not really attractive, however the good part is that your employer is taking care of accomodation / utilities. I would suggest you should negotiate on this to a considerable limit.

Considering a simple bachelor life, your own spendings including food should be around 100 a month, the rest would be what you save.

I'm also interested

jomon007 wrote:

I'm also interested

jomon.
Welcome to Expat.com. As a new comer could you please give us some information about yourself, your work experience and qualifications and what you would like to do in life. Thanks.

i trust my self i can do any work if i know ,

Hello sts123,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Do you also intend to work in Muscat? A sector that you prefer?

Regards,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank you dear for your kind suggestion currently i dont have any job i got this offer that why i was ready to move oman but i am little bit confused about saving part i ll live normal life i can save 200 OMR or not

Dear Hasnaa
i like to in muscat ,  same job or any other jobs also

best regards
sonu (sts123)

sts123 wrote:

Dear Hasnaa
i like to in muscat ,  same job or any other jobs also

best regards
sonu (sts123)

Need a lot more information before anyone can offer assistance.

Hello I am a newbie here. I also have an offer for Oman about 350 Omani riyal. My nature of work is a telecom technician. The company offers a free accomodation and free transpo. I am confused if my salary is enough. I worked at saudi before and can spend 500 riyals every month for my food, i dont know if 50 Omani riyals is enough to spend foods in Oman coz i think Oman is more expensive than Saudi. Thank you.

soulseller wrote:

Hello I am a newbie here. I also have an offer for Oman about 350 Omani riyal. My nature of work is a telecom technician. The company offers a free accomodation and free transpo. I am confused if my salary is enough. I worked at saudi before and can spend 500 riyals every month for my food, i dont know if 50 Omani riyals is enough to spend foods in Oman coz i think Oman is more expensive than Saudi. Thank you.

Hello !

Salary for a technician would be around the figure that you have quoted only, unless you carry some unique and special skillsets. With a monthly income of R.O 350/-, you would have to be very careful with your expenses if you wish to save.

You should be able to manage your food expenses with about R.O. 50/- per month if you go for the parcel services offered by many Indian restaurants. You will not get Filipino food through this service though. But I am quite sure, given the vast number of Filipinos living in Muscat you should be able to find a place where you get your cuisine at affordable prices.

Best of luck.

That's quite good salary if you are an intermediate in your profession. Muscat will be more enjoyable than SA I guess as well but if you can get how to save it will be great.. Always look if the new company will opportunity to learn more and give a boost to career. :)

asree2113 wrote:

Thank you dear for your kind suggestion currently i dont have any job i got this offer that why i was ready to move oman but i am little bit confused about saving part i ll live normal life i can save 200 OMR or not

Yes, you can save OMR 200, provided if you decide to lead a very simple life.
Considering your accomodation, being taken care by your employer, your food expenses should not exceed more than OMR 50 (Or nearby), considering 3 meals a day.

so did u join?

Yes But it Depends what Life style you want If you can manage simple life style you can save 100 OMR easily and for any help Please let me know

Hi .any sales executive job for my husband? He is in Pakistan right now but want to move

hai

i am new member here. i got an offering from Oman for a salary of 500 omr( including transportation and furnished accommodation) kindly advice how much i can save in a month

hai

i am new member here. i got an offering from Oman for a salary of 500 omr( including transportation and furnished accommodation) kindly advice how much i can save in a month