Please, Advise Me... I'm in Trouble

I am not happy about my present employment, as I am severely maltreated for no just cause. My salaries are never paid as initially agreed. I could stay months withdraw being paid. There are many more troubles from my employer that have made life so hellish for me.

So, I have got a new job offer and have been given an appointment letter already. My new company, which is really interested in hiring me, has advised me to go to the immigration office on Tuesday (May 2, 2017) to make a report of all these happenings as my present employer has refused to negotiate with them to transfer my work permit by giving a No-Objection Letter. I have also just been made to vacate my room, the official place of accommodation, and my salary for the month of April, according to him, will be withheld. I am currently staying at a friend's house. I am facing the greatest challenge of my life right now.

Therefore, please, may I know what to expect at the immigration office on Tuesday? How long will it take for me to get a flight ticket to be able to return home as I can't get the No-Objection Letter for the work permit transfer?
    This is May 1, 2017, but the work permit will expire on August 24, 2017. Please, kindly, advise me clearly on what to do.

Many thanks.

terrible situation. I think you need to contact the police if you are not given a salary and do not give a No-Objection Letter

Hi Susena.

Thanks a lot for your kindness. I am very grateful. On the advice of my new employer, I was at the Maldives Immigration and Labour Relations Authority offices today. I formally made my complaint/ report and was given some forms to fill, after some hours in the interrogation room. After listening to my story, they promised to act swiftly on my behalf, first by inviting the director of the company for some questioning for what they believe is a breach of contract and unlawful actions against me. I am looking forward to hearing from them and receiving affirmative responses very soon, and I hope the process doesn't last for a long time.

Where you are working in?