Girls coffee in Al Ain

Hi all, is there any of you girls around the next days who fancy a coffee?

I have moved to Al Ain from Dubai 8 months ago and really can't seem to get used to it.
It would be great to catch up with you all! x

Hi zuhaira.  I also moved to al ain since June 2015.   I would like to have girls coffee.  Also I will be driving from Dubai to al ain everyday by July.

Hi Amira, it is nice to hear from you. I have just PM'd you. :-)

I would be happy to meet up during next week if you are free.
Let me know if it suits you..

Hi
It will be my pleasure meeting you

Lonelylonely wrote:

Hi
It will be my pleasure meeting you

Since you're new on the site, it would be helpful if you introduced yourself first.  Tell us a little about yourself so people can decide if they might want to meet up with you :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi

I m in the same situation would you like to meet up for a coffee?   i m looking to make new friends

Hi girls, sorry for my late reply but I have left Al Ain in the meantime to live in Ras Al Khaimah. After many years of living in Dubai I found it challenging to find friends in Al Ain, but I believe it is much easier in Abu Dhabi as its a bigger city. That being said, I was not working while there so if you have work in Al Ain, you may find it easier to connect with others.xx

Hi Apurce,

AD is very different to Al Ain. It really depends what you are looking for, but for me I felt very lonely and isolated however, some people love it. It is easier if you are moving with a family.

From my personal point of view I would suggest to go for a bigger city such as AD or Dubai as there are much more opportunities in terms of work as well as socializing.

I am happy to give you my details should you have any further questions about living in the UAE.

hello  :)  Im also moved to Al ain city id like to make some friends to have cofee with or hang out .. PM  me please .