Expat blog gatherings in Al Ain

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Al Ain Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Al Ain: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Al Ain. ;)

Best,

Julien

Good Idea,

It seems very hard, I tried even with private message to arrange a small meeting( with girls is better, of course :))) ) but very hard to have feedback. I feel not so happy in this way....

so any success ????

Hi!
My name is Natalia and I have just moved to Al Ain. I came here entirely alone, so I really need to make friends. Your idea of getting together sounds absolutely wonderful! If only you come up with any plan I am totally in! I hope to hear from you soon!

eh ok I'm are here, just organize:|

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place. :)

Other members might be interested to join.

PS: The date should be given 2 or 3 weeks in advance (it may be less) so as to have a maximum of participants. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I will be moving to Al Ain in the next month and would be eager to be involved in any meet ups then also! I will be moving here alone.

i am all set to join you too .

By the way me and Cheryl Dance are doing Al Ain weekends trips for free .

facebook.com/alainweekends

lets wait till Ramadan Finish and will do it .

I am here in Al Ain

Hi

me too, i will be in Italy for holiday on September, until this date I will be in Al ain

In this forum I think it's impossible to arrange something in al ain :rolleyes:

Yes i am interested to join even i am workining in Dubai, i like to meet people and share the culture and life style.

Update me the place and time

Ashiq
Dubai

inshallah

so was it organized?? i m new on the site..living in al ain for 3 years... would love to make some frens :)

hey guys, i saw onlu suggestions ,  no body siad where or wen!!!!
ok  what about tuseday 9/10. at 8 pm in liesure down town.

natruc wrote:

Hi!
My name is Natalia and I have just moved to Al Ain. I came here entirely alone, so I really need to make friends. Your idea of getting together sounds absolutely wonderful! If only you come up with any plan I am totally in! I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Natalia,
I'm going to be there by myself in a week or so.  If you're still interested in making some new expat friends, let me know.  I'm eager to do the same!  I'm not sure if this meetup ever happened, but maybe there's hope for it still?

Lauren

HI Lauren,

Hope you would have arrived in Al Ain. Lets meetup this weekend and we will also try to bring some other expat friends together to establish a community for us.

Let me know
regards,
Umer

I'm sorry to say I'm going to be out of Al Ain this weekend.  Another weekend it would be nice to meet some new people,though!

guuuuuuuys and girls,
can u stop hoping and can some one just suggest time and place.....!!!!!!

All thoughts and no action.

That's it- Me n my wife would be heading to Hilton- Paco's or Rotana- Trader's Vic (not so complementing each other, but depends on our mood :)) this Thursday or Friday, maybe. Anybody interested would be glad to join, atleast as a very informal ice breaker to begin with.

In case interested, you may write in to confirm the day and place and we can plan to catch up. All others, may have a great weekend ;)

Sunny

Well Actually francesco - it isn't

I ahve personally attended 2 meetups that came out form the forum... just requires a bit more than posts...

Fr@ncesco wrote:

In this forum I think it's impossible to arrange something in al ain :rolleyes:

Hi Guys i am new to AL AIN. For any get together in weekdays i am available in evenings.

hi all... m looking for adding new friends to my life.. m new in al ain and searching for new friends...both boys and girls are welcome.......friendship lives forever...Tan