Will be in Al Ain August 8

Hi all,

I will be moving to Al Ain from USA and will get there around 8th of August.
I am so excited to move to Al Ain. I would love to make some new friends. I want to sign up for a gym when I get there, too. I would love to meet some expats (or locals!) for a coffee or a hookah and learn of my surroundings. I know I am arriving during Ramadan but maybe after sunset we can meet too. Please let me know. Thanks so much.

Nawal

nevalnola wrote:

Hi all,

I am so excited to move to Al Ain. I would love to make some new friends. I want to sign up for a gym when I get there, too. I would love to meet some expats (or locals!) for a coffee or a hookah and learn of my surroundings. I know I am arriving during Ramadan but maybe after sunset we can meet too. Please let me know. Thanks so much.

Nawal

welcome Nawal
just contact us and will do our best to help you
I am living in Al ain City
Aljak

Thanks so much. I do not know how long it will take for me to have my internet set up but hopefully not too long. I suppose once I arrive I will post up a time and place that perhaps we can meet at.

aljak wrote:
nevalnola wrote:

Hi all,

Nawal

welcome Nawal
just contact us and will do our best to help you
I am living in Al ain City
Aljak

Hi Nawal welcome to Al Ain.. Hope u will enjoy here..

I am sure u will Make good friends here, and if u want to meet with us (locals lool) u can send me msg or contact me via email. Maybe will arrange for some social activiteis:)

Hi Nawal ,

welcome to Al Ain , i Am an Expat here for 26 years now .

i am sure you will make lots of friends over here .

Year By year we Al Ain city has more and more of Expats which makes it so nice .

There are some groups you can join and see their activities.

please send me your email and will send all the there details as its in PDF files.

[email protected]

if is it a little bit no comfy for you to mention your names in Message , let me know and will try to upload the file for you in the internet .

:) have a nice night

Hello,

I am moving to Al Ain as well. Does anyone know where I can find accommodations for a single female and a small dog? I would also like to join some of the social groups to meet new people. I will be arriving mid to late August. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Shay

Hi Shay and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Al Ain, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

i am from alain .welcome this my email if you want to chat [email protected]

yes, will be very good to meet you here in al ain.....cheers..Francesco

Welcome to alain. Surely will meet up.

am new here...hope to see all group toghether soon in al ain

Hey ya :)

I am Tanzeelah and I recently accepted a teaching job in Al Ain.  I am flying out from Toronto, Canada sometime next week.  I would like to meet some new friends (expats or locals) and learn about the surroundings.  I am social and love different cultures and the outdoors.  I was born in the beautiful island of Mauritius but destiny sent me to Canada and now to the UAE.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon..

Until then take care buh bye :)

Welcome to Al ain Nawal. I moved here recently and would love to meet up with you..

Any success with any social gathering anyone? Please do lemme know.

Welcome every new soul in here, me n my wife are too :)

Sunny

hey there! :) welcome to al ain..maybe we could have a coffee sometime and have some girl talk.

Hello there njeste,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

This thread is outdated, i suggest you post on more recent threads of the Al Ain forum to be sure to get better interactions.

Cheers,
Bhavna