First Work Experience in the Maldives, would you recommend it?

Hello Everyone,

I am a recent graduate from a hotel school and I am currently in the process of interview with a luxurious resort in the Maldives, I am confident in getting accepted as they have shown a lot of interest in me. However, after reading a few posts i am actually getting quite stressed about moving there. It is for 1 year approximately and the accomodation is offered.

How would you consider a first work experience in a luxurious 5 star resort there

Life? as a young adult

Is it really a lonely place to be?

What would your recommend based on your experiences

Thank you

Hi congratulations
Join it soon u will love it specifically the snorkeling and diving ...u will love the environment and nothing of feeling lonely u as long as ur friends and relatives will be with on watsapp and viber u can enjoy showing them beautiful resort life online they will also have fun along with you so plz dont think of being lonely as u will some times run short of time by resort work in peak season .

All the best inshallah u will get this job
Have fun make best out of your time and opertunity u r getting to see this heavely place gether ur memories click pics of sunrise and sunset share with u loved ones and be happy and make them feel happy for u .

Tcr regrds .