English Teaching

Hi,

I am looking to move to Nha Trang from Australia sometime in 2017 but am wanting to start looking for English Teaching Jobs. I have yet to finish my degree but next year (2016) will be my last year of finishing. I am born Australian but have a vietnamese background. I want to start by looking for jobs in Nha Trang and apartments or housings at a reasonable price per month.

I am not familiar with all the permit process but if anyone could help me know if any institutions or private english college are looking for teachers could you please let me know. I would like to start planning my movement from Australia to Nha Trang.

Thanks

Nothing like forward planning

TuyetDang wrote:

Hi,

I am looking to move to Nha Trang from Australia sometime in 2017 but am wanting to start looking for English Teaching Jobs. I have yet to finish my degree but next year (2016) will be my last year of finishing. I am born Australian but have a vietnamese background. I want to start by looking for jobs in Nha Trang and apartments or housings at a reasonable price per month.

I am not familiar with all the permit process but if anyone could help me know if any institutions or private english college are looking for teachers could you please let me know. I would like to start planning my movement from Australia to Nha Trang.

Thanks

I suggest that you read through the many informative posts on this section of the forum. Much of the information you seek can be found there.

Back in 1974, I was hired as an ESL instructor at the University of Saigon with a BS Degree.

I would suggest taking a few courses in teaching, preferably in teaching English. I'd also suggest getting a bit of experience by teaching an ESL class for new arrivals in Australia. There is a lot more to teaching ESL than just being a native English speaker. Many, perhaps most of us, are happier in other occupations.

Still Native English speaking teachers are needed here. Finding a job shouldn't be too difficult.