Work Permits in Vietnam

I have no bachelor's degree, is there a way around it if I were to find work in Vietnam?

yes there is a way around it.

PM me if you would like more details

C

@ atomiccolm > It would be nice if you can post these information here on the forum, so that the other members can also beneficiate from them.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

I actually have a company that offers this particular service to expats in Nha Trang. I didn't want to go against the rules of Expat.com by promoting my company on the forum which is why i suggested that the OP send me a PM.

If you like though, I could post a forum topic regarding the general rules and regulations of obtaining paperwork in Vietnam as a foreigner (and i have provided that kind of info in many other similar posts). It seems these type of requests are quite frequent on the forum in general

Colm

Hi Colm,

It would be greatly appreciated if you can provide us general information about Work Permits in Vietnam here on the forum as the other members can also beneficiate from them.  :idontagree:

Do note that you may also register your company in the Nha Trang business directory.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: