Can we live on 2400 Salary? Need other infos

Hi every one.l have done master in political science.plz tel me  Pakistani  school where I can do job.my husband is doing job in company as labour selry 2400 .is this posible to manage monthly food and bils in this selry.I have also tution and stiching skil .i have also teaching expirience .plz tel me how I do job there.

Hi

my advise to you to come with visit visa first, after that you can find a job with good salary since you are educated minimum you will get 4000SR
as of today any house maid with part time job not less than 1500SR
good luck

Thank God any one reply.already I sent mesg different expat but no reply.I am disopionted

Do know urdo.I will explain my problem deeply

Is this posible to manage monthly food and bills in 2400 ryal.I want to confirm this first than go to sodia.

Plz tel me school names because I want to aply from pakistan.I think my husband will not manig house rent and monthly expendature

Hi Lenovo456,

Can you please avoid posting too many times on the same thread ?  it would be best if you can put all in one post only.

Also please be a little more patient, your topic is still a new one :)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

1. Is this posible to manage monthly food and bills in 2400 ryal.I want to confirm this first than go to sodia. - NO.

2. Do know urdo.I will explain my problem deeply. YES

3. Yes you can get a Job in Pakistan school or other schools.

Minimum House rent for family per year is 7000 sar in far area not in city center.
Minimum food allowance for 2 person per month is 1000 sar.
Minimum Bills for water & electricity is 150 sar.
other expenses - 500 sar.
transport expenses - ?

but housing can be shared, there are many options on internet to share house on half rent with separation/partition.

.can I do job on visit visa.plz tel me that school in which studies Pakistani curriculum. Urdu and Oxford syllabus .in sodiarbia ryadh

Too many questions in one breath. aap sakoon say aik post karain, ap ku sab sawaloon kay jawab mil jaingay :)

Please post all your questions in one post, you will get all your answers.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please write only in english. Your post has been edited
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes please tell me, how can i help ?

Dear Sister,

If on family visa, you can get job here as a teacher in school. There are very few schools with Pakistani curriculum. Most are with American or British curriculum. But you can teach the lower grades if having zero experience. English fluency is must. Starting salary with zero experience ranges from 1500 to 3000 depending on your interview and demonstration (Teaching test).

Feeling sorry to inform you but on visit visa it's illegal. I know that very well because that happened to my wife as well 5 years ago. She went to a famous school and they were looking for a teacher. She took the interview right away and got selected. However, when they asked for Iqama (PR) of my wife, she told them she has passport not Iqama. Then they apologized that they should have asked for my wife status even before the interview. They promised that once she will be on family visa, they will definitely hire her.

Ministry of education is very active here in visiting (raiding) schools and I don't think any school will take risk. You can do work from home carefully though (still illegal). Work like home tutions, sewing, etc.

Your best bet is that your husband try to find family visa for you from contacts. It will cost quite high, but in the long run you would be able to teach.

I am sorry again to be disappointing you but showing you the complete picture is compulsory.

And yes, I can talk in Urdu as well. You can send private message on this website to me. I will help in whatever capacity I could.

Regards,

Khurram.

Assalam alaikum
Hope you doing well. regarding your question its not possible with 2400 saudi riyals salary to keep family here with food. Let me tell you detail about food its cheaper here but rent for family villa or room much expensive. And as you told in your subject that he is working as labor so for the kind of your information i will let you know that saudi govt not allow labor to bring his family here. He should have profession on iqama Engineer, Technician, Cashier, or Doctor like that.
And if you want to settle with your husbend better you should apply in school who can provide you free visa and have job as a teacher you can get above 3000 if you have good skills to teach student.

For more detail you can send me massage back with your question

qaisarorakzai wrote:

Too many questions in one breath. aap sakoon say aik post karain, ap ku sab sawaloon kay jawab mil jaingay :)

http://www.sevenhills-solutions.com/gallery/var/resizes/Expat.com/EnglishOnly.png?m=1447402679

Romanic ap kisi ek ka h answer day dein

Lenovo456 wrote:

Hi every one.l have done master in political science.plz tel me  Pakistani  school where I can do job.my husband is doing job in company as labour selry 2400 .is this posible to manage monthly food and bils in this selry.I have also tution and stiching skil .i have also teaching expirience .plz tel me how I do job there.

2400 riyal monthly can sustain both of you if you still have no kids, anyway you will also apply for a teaching job here so you can also help your husband  financially, so no problem, but the problem is if your husband is only a laborer he can't apply for family visa to invite you to come to Saudi Arabia, that's what I know so far.

hi Lenovo456
u can search a job by a news paper or some of the job sites, try to drop ur resume in a schools, if they having a vacancy they i'll contact u in shaa allah

My husbnd wil Chang his mayna than take family visa.main problem is my job

Romaniac:

Understood - but she was apparently struggling with English and I asked her to keep it one post. :)

Lenovo456 : I hope you got the answers, in case you need further explanations, let your husband contact me or any other experienced and willing member here in Riyadh..

kya karsakte hai ab dekho shayad kuch aur rasta nikle

What else can we do now ? Try to see if you find a solution

hello sister , inbox me

send your whatsapp contact to discuss further details...

my email is xxx

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Yes you can adjust in 2400 SAR Saudi is not costly compare to other gulf countries .You can have food and billls in 1200/= provided what you eat and how you live.The accomodatin you can get in 12000/Yearly if you share you can get 6000/-
If you are here you can get job there are various place where you can find job.
Have a good day Take Care.

Salaam. your husband is in which city and tell me about yourself a little bit more about your husband, I might be able to help you and your husband, I am from Pakistan also. Regards.

its very difficult that your husband will bring you on family visa because he is on labor visa and his salary is less and even you could not apply for your visit visa
tell your husband to search some agents who can arrange your visit visa
you would better apply in some schools here in Saudi but for this you need / show your good educational background or school will bring you on some employment visa
in any case tell your husband to purchase a family visa for you through some agent

Thank you  all  for your replies ,they were quite helpfull

Apologod,my husband is in ryadh and doing job in luky baby pampers.I have done masters in political science .I have also teaching experience and stiching skill

dear
have you done any B.Ed, or M.Ed........or any professional certification in teaching...
can your husband change his profession in iqama...
besides what you learned in teaching or stitching, you should and I am saying you should learn and have good knowledge and experience in beauty parlor line of business.....here in Riyadh, so many Pakistani and indian ladies doing house based beauty parlor business.....
problem is not you can come or not, you should come here BUT if you can then do learn beauty parlor stuff.
regarding teaching, home based tuition, which I have observed good income, you can specialize in math, chemistry, English and physics......type subjects from basic to 10th class for girls,,,,,,,,which can give you good income also......1st come here.....with these skills then with ALLAH's grace you will survive...
for accommodation, in Riyadh there are cheaper and affordable places....don't worry about them......
I also live in Riyadh city and might be able to help you or your husband ....my whatsapp no. is   ******
regards.Rehamn

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.

Great reply from Rehman and showing very good gestures in accommodating.

Apologod ,thanks for sogesstions .I am doing  b.ed from open university.I have stiching expirience at least 7 years.I have 8 year expirience of home tution 1 to 5 class. Also have school and coleg teaching expierience,i know  somthings about poller but i have not complete certificate of poller.how can I send you private mesg.my husband is trying to Chang his iqama profasstion

Dear as adviced earlier one of our respected member that you first tell your husband to change profession on iqama then apply through some agent for your visit visa or family visa.

you should send the mobile number of Mr. Rehan to your husband for correct advice

you need to conntect  the Private  school in saudi arabia  pakistani

Yar Bhaijan u are right she has to contact with husband first

There is no number of apologod and there is no private mesg option in his blog

my whats app no. is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Lenovo456 wrote:

There is no number of apologod and there is no private mesg option in his blog

Hi Lenovo456,

Please note that we do have the private message option on Expat.com .
If you wish to contact a member, please click on his/her profile, then you need to click on the white button "send a message " which appears just under the username of the member.

Thank you

Priscilla

Dear

have you received my previous msgs.......you still need to provide more info on different issues regarding your question, if you are serious about coming here, nothing is impossible. I have send you my no. because if you communicate faster, you might get better answer, kindly reply, talking in Urdu might help you on phone better than this current situation, this forum is great but If you can express yourself in Urdu, you might feel better and can get answers more explained.........your no. or have you my no.
regards