Oman job opportunity - reg

Dear all,

Im balaji from tamilnadu.. Living in chennai... Having 7 years experience in business development.... Present designation is Asst. Manager Marketing... Received job opportunity from oman company. Due to lack of international marketing offered designation is Senior Engineer sales and Marketing.

Offerered Salary structures mentioned in offer letter as follows:

CTC per month is 1502 omr

Breakup of ctc is A+B+C

A.basic 700 omr will be deposit in my bank account

B. Estimated cost of facilities provided by the company
1. HRA 350 omr
2. Conveyance 120 omr
3. Medical 45 omr
3. Utilities 30 omr

C. Additionally company provides following an annual basis
1. Bonus 1050 omr
2. Family air fare cost 800 omr
3. Gratuity 350 omr
4. Visa expense 177 omr
5. Annual leave 700 omr
6. Insurance 10 omr

Company will provide car after passing oman license.

My family consist of wife, 45 days old son, my mom and me... Company is providing family visa..  so im planning to shift my family to oman

Company will not provide above part B in my hand... In this scenario howmuch i can save from the basic.. Please guide.

Presently my wife also working and considering her salary, my family savings in tamilnadu around 60,000 inr per month..

Whether if i shift to oman with this salary, it is worthable?...
Whether can get job in oman for my wife easily?..  She is BE cse graduate with 5 years experience..  please guide...

A

In addition to the above, company furnishing the required facilities for home... Medical covering for my family....  After 6 months i can bring my family to oman. Annual 30 days paid leave with family air fare cost.

Balajisd wrote:

In addition to the above, company furnishing the required facilities for home... Medical covering for my family....  After 6 months i can bring my family to oman. Annual 30 days paid leave with family air fare cost.

hi mr,balaji,
Salary and other benefits mentioned in your offer is good. You can straightaway save 60% of your salary as savings and have a decent lifestyle..