Need Furnished Apartment in Olaya, Sulemaniya

HI,

I have recently moved to Riyadh, though I have lived as an expat most of my working years, this is the first time in the middle east.

My work place is near, in Olaya near al Fasialiyah . 

My criteria are:

- Non compound (we would prefer living with locals - I am a muslim from India, but have spent a number of years between USA and Europe.
- Family will be visiting only during vacations
- 2 bedrooms , even one bedroom with large living and kitchen would be fine
- don't mind whether apartment or villa - but would some open space and greenery.
- ideally near a park/somewhere you can walk
- near shops.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

There are several options around your desired location. However it is one of the most costly area if you want your accommodation at walking distance from your work place. My suggestion is to get some temporary accommodation nearby and look for the one nearby once here.

My 2 cents...

Shoaiba wrote:

HI,

I have recently moved to Riyadh, though I have lived as an expat most of my working years, this is the first time in the middle east.

My work place is near, in Olaya near al Fasialiyah . 

My criteria are:

- Non compound (we would prefer living with locals - I am a muslim from India, but have spent a number of years between USA and Europe.
- Family will be visiting only during vacations
- 2 bedrooms , even one bedroom with large living and kitchen would be fine
- don't mind whether apartment or villa - but would some open space and greenery.
- ideally near a park/somewhere you can walk
- near shops.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Costly area...Also browse through expatriates.com for housing in Riyadh...Would ask you to check out areas near Malaz or in an around 30 mins drive to Olaya and you get a car...Would be much economical than renting at Olaya...

Hope it helps...

Ali, Thanks for your suggestion will keep it in mind