What can you say about Zain 4G internet service?

I have been using the STC quicknet for maybe 2-3 years now, and although I've been satisfied before, I have also been constantly experiencing bad service every now and then. I live in Exit 5 and it is considered city center I am very near Tala Mall, few minutes away from Riyadh Gallery, Hayat and Sahara Mall. I don't understand why STC connection sucks! When I was in a park in Banban area (mostly desert area), the STC has no coverage at all but my friend have Zain wifi and I connected with her wifi, I was able to watch uninterrupted live streaming of Korean drama while we were on picnic.

Any more comments on Zain where satisfaction is concerned?

Thank you.

Yeah I agree with you. I had before mobily internet provider. I never notice any interruption with the flow of DATA . Not long time ago I had unlimited quick net connection, its so slow specially at day time.thanks god the contract is only for three month.After that i will never ever turn back for services from this provider.I may rate it the worst.

I have used STC Home ADSL, Zain 4g MiFi, Mobily 3g Wireless router and Mobily SIM Data package.

Except STC Home ADSL and Mobily SIM Data Package, all are only good only few times a day.

For almost 2 months till a few days ago, I was experiencing very bad speed with Zain 4G MiFi, but it has been a little better for a couple of days.

Mobily Wiresless router provided me a mix of good and bad experience. However, I purchased a new voice SIM with 5GB data package each month and installed it in my mobile. It has been working extremely good.

So far STC Home ADSL is by far the best and not costly experience. However, once they started billing me wrong, there was no way to correct that. It ended only after I disconnected the line. The hassle to get it disconnected along with the excess amount (wrong billing) I had to pay is another story.

I started using Zain router three years ago and have no problem with it. But I am not living near to Exit 5. Mobile coverage is very much depending on your location.

Another way to check if Zain is suitable for you is to invite your friend to your place and try to connect to your friend wifi then check if you are still able to watch live streaming of Korean drama.

Another point note is if you are using iPhone 6S/6S+ or Samsung S7, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge Plus then it is recommended to use with Zain SIM because these phones are supporting Zain LTE-Advanced which will give you a higher speed and you wouldnt want to pay for a built-in extra feature in the phone but not using it.