Zimbabwean community in Romania

Hello everyone.
Can someone please tell me if there is a Zimbabwean community in Romania and if yes, how can I get in touch with it ? My future husband is planning on moving to Romania and it would be great if we could find a community of people who are from his country, which is Zimbabwe. It would be of a great help to us.

Thank you all in advance.

Hello,
I know a number of zimbabweans in romania
get in touch via *************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thanks a lot for your reply. Can you please private message me and tell me more details about the community and how I can find it ?

Can someone assist me please,lam looking for employment especially in finance,accounting,security and personal aides

crynage88 wrote:

Can someone assist me please,lam looking for employment especially in finance,accounting,security and personal aides

:offtopic:

If you're looking for a job, please look in the "Jobs" section at the topic of the screen.  Also, there are job websites that are available for you to search, like ejobs.ro for example.

Good luck,

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

daize wrote:

Hello,
I know a number of zimbabweans in romania
get in touch via *************

Daize,

If you have information on the topic that might be useful, please share it publicly so others can benefit.  There's no need to keep it a secret  :cool: Keep in mind that this is a public forum, so there may be non-members that are also looking for information, that cannot (or don't want) to message privately here.  Thanks

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog