To all My Pakistani Brothers & Sisters

AOA

To all My Pakistani Brothers & Sisters settled or recently moved to ROMANIA. Lets start with my brief introduction and everything else later. My name is written in my profile but again for reference, I am Sajjad Nasir. I did my graduation from Government College Lahore in 1986. Then I joined Punjab University for M.Sc. in STATISTICS which ended in 1990. After that I have worked in three multinationals but CHAAKRI was not my goal. Thus I changed my line of action and started my own business which suits to my creative instinct. Since 2000 I am in the business of gents garment and Alhamdulillah doing well. This is the introduction now comes to the point or reason to join this forum/blog.

Due to the current political, social and economical conditions I can not seek a good future in coming five to ten years in Pakistan. So, I have decided to shift abroad. Again any illegality is against my nature, thus wish to get some Business Immigration which could help me to migrate from here with my whole family at ease. In view of this I need your guidance and support to fulfill my dream.

I strongly believe in ALLAH that he must help me.

Thanks & Best Regards

Hi Miss Soniarma

Hope you do not mind if I wish to know something about ROMANIA too.
1. I wish to know that which is the largest expat community in ROMANIA?
2. Did you have Indians and Pakistani community too and in which areas or cities?
3. What about the Business conditions and what is the currency still the old one or EURO?
4. What is the major religion of ROMANIA and what is the response to other religion?

Thanks & Regards

Hello Mr Sajjad Nasir,

Regading your questions these are my answers till Sonia will answer:

1. I wish to know that which is the largest expat community in ROMANIA?
Acording with a study made in 2011 were turkish and chinese. Is possible to be something different today.
2. Did you have Indians and Pakistani community too and in which areas or cities?
For sure we have but to know more about it please contact indians and pakistani for a clear answer.
3. What about the Business conditions and what is the currency still the old one or EURO?
Currency is  "Lei" and still are oportunities for different kind of businesses.
4. What is the major religion of ROMANIA and what is the response to other religion?
We are majority Orthodox Christians but religion is not an issue in Romania. 

My recommendation is to try to contact some persons from India or Pakistan that already have business here.They can help you to understand better conditions and environment.

Have a good day and good luck,

Hello,

I will add few links to what Anaitis said. You will find general information about business environment.

http://www.heritage.org/index/country/romaniahttp://rru.worldbank.org/BESnapshots/Ro … fault.aspxhttp://www.suddefrance-developpement.co … nment.htmlhttp://photos.state.gov/libraries/roman … omania.pdf

I am not running any business so i can't tell you how the situation actually is, but i am sure that if you find a niche business opportunity, that can go very well here. For this you should have information that i don't know from where to take . Maybe from people that already have business and live here.

Best of luck,

Hi
Thanks for your concern, time and reply to my post. I am deeply obliged. Definitely some Indian or Pakistani businessman/businesswoman could help me specifically and I am searching the same. If you ever found anyone please give him/her m reference.

Thanks & Regards

hi everybody i am Iftikhar Haider from Pakistan 28 years old, i did my BBA (Hons) and now desiring MS scholarship in countries like Romania,Germany Or Turkey  coz my father has passed away and brother separated so i don have much resources to keep on my studies ahead. coz i do believe that the supreme service to humanity, nation, society and self is education and spreading the light of knowledge and awareness, i applied and tried too much but still no hope to come in this regards.... now i am looking for abroad in order to work and support my self in this regards.... i request to all my Muslims brothers and sisters to assist and guide me in this regard if i am heard. 

Wish you all the best.

Regards
Iftikhar Haider

sir i want job in romania

rehan16 wrote:

sir i want job in romania

Wow, very convincing appeal for employment there!  You should realize that this topic has been inactive over a year, and it's unlikely you'll get a response from the original poster.  Additionally, you would be better served by searching the JOBS section of the site, composing an effective CV, and applying directly to companies. I must let you know that it is quite difficult for NON-EU nationals to find work here unless you find a multinational company willing to sponsor a work visa.

Why do you want to work in Romania anyway? :/ Can you speak Romanian at all?

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

Thanks Romaniac; PERFECT answer to Mr. Rehan's appeal not inquiry .... lol