Any egyptions here

hello .. im Michel from egypt im living here in romania and looking for arabian contacts,, if u want contact me

Dear Michael,

How are you. I'm taha from egypt.i've been to romania 3 months ago and looking for a job in romania.can you help me about that.

Thanks in advance

yes taha,, in wich city  you are??  maybe if u have a mobile number send me it a privet massege..  (inbox)

hello ,, iam ahmed from el mahala egypt .. and iam coming in 1 of june and i need many things can u help me :):)

sure man ,, just contact me inbox and tell me in wich city u will arrive

egyptian(cairo) just moved to arad 4 days ago

hello Michel. hope so u r fine.
i m from pakistan, n i want to job in romania. can u help me.??

buna ziua ya Shereen  :top:

sohaib khan wrote:

hello Michel. hope so u r fine.
i m from pakistan, n i want to job in romania. can u help me.??

:offtopic:

This topic is neither about Pakistanis nor jobs.  I suggest you look at the Work in Romania found under GUIDE in the green banner on this screen, along with the browsing the JOBS section.  If you have any questions or concerns, please find an appropriate topic or start a new one.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Jalyoka wrote:

buna ziua ya Shereen  :top:

Please remember this is an ENGLISH language forum, as mentioned in the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.  Please do not write in Romanian.

Kindly

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hi ,
I'm Walid from Cairo I Ben in Romania in Bucuresti right now for 4 months I tried to find jobs any where but I can't if you can help me it will be great, thanks.
Regards,
Walid

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Do you know the language?
There are many jobs in the papers.