Jeddah - Furnished Apartment

Hi I need to rent a furnished apartment in Jeddah and it´s getting very difficult to get one. Where can I find one? It has to be in a compound and only for 4 months (all this things are making the search more difficult...)

Thanks,

That won't happen unless u share it with someone already there

Compounds are fully occupied whole year and minimum contract period is one year. Find someone who is living in the compound and ready to share the accommodation or a furnished apartment/Hotel.

Try the Housing section here

julietacasco wrote:

Hi I need to rent a furnished apartment in Jeddah and it´s getting very difficult to get one. Where can I find one? It has to be in a compound and only for 4 months (all this things are making the search more difficult...)

Thanks,

Good luck on the apartment
off topic...I got some questions regarding Cordoba...can u help me out :D

Sure, let me know how can I help you.

Thanks for your answer. Where can I find people shareing? Can you help me with that? Thanks!

julietacasco wrote:

Thanks for your answer. Where can I find people shareing? Can you help me with that? Thanks!

Check through the ads in the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Hi We are renting a furnished apartment in Al Ruwais called  Silver City 2, off King Abdulla Road near the International Medical Centre.   We are very pleased with it.
best wishes
Theresa and Andrew

Hello. Thanks for your answer. Do you have a bedroom to rent in your apartment? Or do you know any free apartment?

Hi - ++++  the reception guys do speak some English. Good luck!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : do your recommendaton in private + avoid posting phone numbers pls