Looking for good friends... I'm not an expat though

Hello everyone i'm not an expat and i'm a newbie here... I'm 28 and living in the philippines 😊 just looking for some friends. Thanks

Hi sanjana0828,

Welcome to expat-blog! :)

How are you doing ?

Well, it will be nice if you could tell us a bit more about your interests and leisure.

Cheers,
Bhavna  ;)

Hello bhavna,

Thank you for welcoming me  :)
i'm good... how about you?

Well i love to travel, learn new language and culture.. i love to cook too and make friends with people.

Where are you from bhavna? And what do you love to do?

Cheers,
Sanju

Hello Sanju

Please note that bhavna is from the Expat.com Team here to welcome members on board.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi I'm Lena how r u

Thanks for letting me know kenjee :)

Hello lena

We're k sa laspinas

helengalutan wrote:

We're k sa laspinas

ENGLISH please

We're u living here in laspinas

Hello posted

I live in bf resort

hello sanjana
how are you? me to like have many friends and learn many language. where in philippines do you live?

hi i am in pampanga in ~ 2 mos. or so.
and would want to meet expats too. im from san jose ca. but will be coming home in pampanga. please for anyone who wants to meet expats. lets connect. thank you and regards.

Hi giovanni!

Where are you from?

Cheers,
Sanjana

hi welcome to the family....cagayan de oro city.
kuya bing
0917-622-3598

hi,phil-europian couple looking for friends north Cebu area.

Hi, nice meeting you.
I am a Dutch Expat (single, 45) and about to move to Makati.
Where do you live?

Hi,Thanks for your reply.Sorry to say,we live north of Cebu city.

hello everyone :) i'm not an expat yet, i'm a working student from manila, philippines. and i'm looking for new set of friends. age is not a problem. anyone can message me and be friends :) have an awesome day ahead :)

Is that a nice area to visit?

Hi, nice meeting.
I am Alexander (45) from the Netherlands.
How are you?

Hi Cebu city is a smaller version of Manila. Busy,at times,polluted place.Outside Cebu city,the countryside is quite scenery. We live about 30 km from Cebu city.We are new here,that is why we looking for couples for friendship.

Hi... Have you been work in abroad?

hi,i am a foreigner married to a Filipina living on Cebu Island.

hi guys im looking for new friend! im not an expat though but id love to meet new friends expat and locals too!i would be happy to hear from you guys

hi agpc, how are you?

Hey Hi, how are you :D

Hey girls,

I'm expat. Would like to make friends with some Pinoy to exchange culture and practice english also.
Who are expecting to make friend with expat please leave me a message.
Thanks!