Flat costs jeddah

How much does a decent flat of two or three rooms cost in jeddah? is the option to pay rent monthly available? how much cash should I be expecting to spend upon arrival in Jeddah? that will give me a good idea on how much amount to bring to be spent upfront.

alishazkhanz wrote:

How much does a decent flat of two or three rooms cost in jeddah? is the option to pay rent monthly available? how much cash should I be expecting to spend upon arrival in Jeddah? that will give me a good idea on how much amount to bring to be spent upfront.

Hi there, welcome to Saudi Arabia.
First, to rent a flat in Saudi Arabia will cost you rely on the location or district as well as the type of flat. For example, if you want to rent in normal building (not in compounds) you have to chose the location whether north or south ...etc  of Jeddah city. For example, some locations will get 2 - 3 small rooms with 2 toilettes from $23,000 riyal and above. (Average condition flat) .

Second, the payment in Saudi Arabia, is also different from one owner or agents to another. Some charge you in monthly  basis while other charge you every six months or maybe annually.

when arriving Jeddah, you have the option where to say such as luxury hotel (very expensive) or normal temporary apartments (many options available).   

I hope that helps.

May i know what is the aveage rental if staying in a compound?

Thanks!

Compound rentals start from 120000+