Coming to Chongqing soon :)

Hello everyone,
        I'm coming to Chongqing soon. Exactly 29th of June :) I'm very excited and I hope to meet some foreigners like me 'lost in translation' :) I got my visa for 30 days only... Can you tell me where to extand it for another 30 days??? I've heard about PSB offices. Can somebody tell me how it works?

Thanks in advance :D

Hi need to know if you have a L visa

I know it certainly depends on the kind of visa you're arriving with, but I can't provide too many more details than that.  PSB might be able to do things like that, but you'd likely be better off going through the local immigration office or even passing it off through a travel service. 

I hope you enjoy Chongqing when you arrive!

Thank U for some tips. I have visa M, this is some kind of busines visa. Isn't the PSB the same thing as immigration office? :) Do you know what kind of travel agency in chongqing can provide it?

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : out of subject
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi!
I'm from Poland in Central Europe. Thank you for your help :) If you know something about extending visa (I have visa M) let me know. I'm searching for insurance right know, If you have something to reccomend please let me know.

Have a nice day
Ola

i think we must to talk via voip if you have skype you can send me your use than we will talke together in skype as soon as.

HAVE A NICE DAY