How do I credit my phone the eaiest way?

So I bought a simcard from melita the other week and also charged it with 10€. Now the money ran out and I need to recharge it again (don't want any monthly plan, because I definitely don't spend 30€ a month).

Do I have to go to a store to do this? I was hoping there would be an online option where I just pay with my credit card.

Wrongholebutherewego wrote:

So I bought a simcard from melita the other week and also charged it with 10€. Now the money ran out and I need to recharge it again (don't want any monthly plan, because I definitely don't spend 30€ a month).

Do I have to go to a store to do this? I was hoping there would be an online option where I just pay with my credit card.

If its a prepaid phone you need to buy a top up card from  any outlet that sells them.

You then phone 125 and follow the voice directions.

Terry

I see. A shame u can't do it online (I could in Sweden :)), although I shouldn't be that lazy anwyay. Just gotta find a place that sells.

Thanks

You can also use the self service machines

Wrongholebutherewego wrote:

I see. A shame u can't do it online (I could in Sweden :)), although I shouldn't be that lazy anwyay. Just gotta find a place that sells.

Thanks

If you Google 'Melita top up' their site will tell you how to use the top up card and there is also a list of outlets where you can buy them.
Ray

With Vodafone and GO you could use your credit card to top up online. If it's important for you, consider switching.

danex2 wrote:

With Vodafone and GO you could use your credit card to top up online. If it's important for you, consider switching.

Especially if you want to use it abroad!

Terry

I have a melita pay as you go phone and I can top up on line via their website, I have an account because I also have telephone/internet bundle with them so this maybe why my mobile is on. Hope this helps!

Hi there, with Melita you can top-up your mobile pay as you go online too - through melita.com/MyMelita (or top right corner of the main website). If you don't have a MyMelita account simply send a request with copy of some identity document through melita.com/contactus - You may also top-up via credit/debit card using the smartphone App for Google Android or Apple iOS. The App shows you how much credit, minutes/sms/data you have left too so might be simpler.

Links below:
Android app > melita.com/MyMelitaAndroid
Apple app > melita.com/MyMelitaApple
Web version melita.com/MyMelita