Job offer

I would appreciate knowing if this is a reasonable package for job in Riyadh: 25000/month plus 35% accommodation and travel, plus flights. We would want to live in a compound with plenty of facilities and potential friends for our slightly older children.
So it would need to cover accommodation, food, utility bills, car, recreational activities, phones, etc.
Also, in a compound, are all the facilities included in the rental price (ie pool, buses, tennis).
Many thanks.

The 35% is 105000 a year depending on the compound you can find a 2 bedrooms apartment .  for food cars phone ..... 25000 is good but I don't know about schooling . Yes those facilities are included in your rent

Hello Friends,

My name is rathish I am from India, recently i got an offer for a QC inspector in Riyadh for a monthly salary of 1700 SR For 8hr duty with accommadation food n transportation also n 2year contrct.n i am married.they wil provide familyvisa only after 2year.how  can i take my family with me n in ur opinion is this package is enough for living with family & with an average expenses how much can I save. also how much would be the rent for a apartment.n how can i get family any options for that It would be a great help if you could help me with above issues.

Warm Regards
Rathishkumar