Medical for China Visa in New Delhi / Gurgaon

Hi
I am looking for affiliated hospitals for Z Visa Heath Check in Delhi NCR (Especially in Gurgaon). Will Max, Fortis or Artemis work? And can my General Physician who is also MD stamp the Physical Examination Record ?

I checked with Ram Manohar Lohia and AIIMS and they gave me a date after month.

My Visa sponsor said that I might have to undergo tests again once I land in Shanghai as most of the alien tests might not be valid, but I have to get this done as this is a dependency.

Any pointers please help urgently

Big cities often get you into trouble . The only thing they care for in India is a stamp from a government authorized hospital . Thats it . Dont care much about the tests . Just try to reach out some hospital and ask the peon to help you . He is get the paper stamped . You can mention ok ok at all places. I know it sounds a bit unprofessional but professionally these tests and the stamp would take more than month from government institutes. Once you land here they will ask you to go for all checks again . This job is most trick when it comes to apply for work visa in India for china . They stick to  GOVT hospitals  thinking that Indian Government hospitals match the standards of Chinese government hospital but they dont. I belong to  a small city and i got it stamped within a day

I got the all the lab reports from private labs and the form filled and stamped by Govt doctor/Hospital.

Is this fine? Will they accept? Or should I get the lab reports also from Government hospital?
It will be difficult to get the lab reports also from govt hospital because, here in my town, the govt hospital prefers/suggests to get the reports from outside (private)

Please suggest////