How to report against an agent?

Dear sir i need some information regarding how to report and where to report about an agent who has taken my cousin to dammam for a job of electrician and has kept him there with out pay and even not allowing him to come back. Please help me out.

You need to lodge complaint to the Agent - if not successful, you need to take it up with Saudi Arabian Labour Dept.

Contact your country's Embassy/Consulate in Saudi Arabia and give them all of the information you have about your cousin, where he is, the agent, etc., they will make every effort to contact your cousin and establish that he's OK, receiving a fair salary and not being mistreated or held against his wishes. If he is being held there against his will the Embassy/Consulate can help make arrangements to repatriate him.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello Imran,

I agree that contacting at Saudi Labour Dept. should be the first step.

All the recruiting agents in Pakistan should be registered with OEMA (Overseas Employment Manpower Agency) which is controlled by FIA (Federal Investigation Agency) of central government and I suggest you lodge a complain at the nearest FIA office in your home city.