Changing visa from house driver - is it possible?

Sir,
iam a btech degree holder and iam currently here under house driver visa.. Can I change my profession in iqama?? What is th procedure to do so.. Thanks in advance

Can change your profession by going in exit and get engineering visa with attested document by SEC

Domestic professions e.g. house driver etc., CANNOT be changed.  You have to exit and then come back on a new visa.  People keep warning others here to never come on a domestic profession for exactly this reason.

@younusct Yes you can change from private driver to under a establishment, just need to visit qiwa of your company and apply using your iqama number. There is only one requirement on this. After the issuance of your iqama  (which is valid for one/two years), it should not have renewed even once. If its renewed you cannot convert from private driver to under an establishment.
i have brought my brother as my personal driver and already saw that i can change his iqama using qiwa, so its doable, conditionally the condition i just told above is met.

Thanks for the update.  Guess they relaxed it then - used to be a complete no no.